Tv - Show Renovators

Just now noticed two of the houses (Castle Hill and Glebe) are up for sale on realestate.com.au They look pretty awesome now :)

Sad to see Sam go last night- I thought her outdoor room looked very summery but then again things always look different in reality than we see them on camera.

Really don't like the layout of the Glebe property. Whilst I can see the benefits of the galley kitchen opening onto the courtyard it's obviously not a year round option unless you're prepared to don ski-gear. The cost and weight of the glass for that area would have been substantial.

That said I'm not sure what I would have done in the same circumstances as you're obviously quite limited when you have a long slim building.

not a fan of the Glebe at all.. mainly presentation. The courtyard (being the focal point) doesn't look condusive to lounging around or entertaining friends - a tall table with steel chairs?? :confused:

I remember a while ago Buzzlightyear posted some links to some reno'd terraces in Melb - that's how you reno a terrace :cool:

edit: the agent mentions "architecturally designed" - did they really?

60's suburban - wow! I want one :) maybe with the bathroom from the "weatherboard" - like the modern shower wall thingy.

Thanks for posting the links.

I wonder how many people will turn up at these open houses - not as many as The Block I hope!
I wouldn't mind checking out the Castle Hill home , also the Parra one as well on saturday.

Is century 21 a major sponsor of the show as i see 5 of them are with c21
Also the blacktown house is with c21 seven hills ?

I love the Blacktown house but I'm not sure about the place. Can they achieve their target price? I will also have an issue with the old fence - the one with the gaps opposite the pool - no privacy from neighbours!

I don't understand why they didn't put a second bathroom into the Blacktown home. There is plenty of room in that first bedroom and I'm sure that was originally planned.

From memory they had planned and ensuite ... might have come down to money as they had the smallest budget and won the pool as a prize.

Came up nice tho ... although would have been better with something external (like privacy slates) over the windows on the front and extending down the wall to finish it off.

I wonder who ended up with what house by the end ... hoping Peter doesn't go tonight.

Drove past Harold St Blacktown. Michael was standing outside smoking. He is still wearing the navy blue shirt. I did not see Jarrod. I'm guessing Michael might be the remaining member of the navy blue team.

Back