VERY proud mum.

My daughter, Stephanie, is in the Australian Youth Choir.

She's been a member of the choir for three years now, and has progressed through the ranks to level 3 choir. She just loves it. Loves the training, loves performing, and loves the whole thing.

This year she was eligible to audition for the recital choir, which she did. She worked for 3 months training and learning her audition song, then, the week before her audition she swapped songs... She was originally going to do "Memory", from Cats, but ended up doing "I still call Australia Home", which is one of her favourites.

Anyway, today in the mail came "The Letter"...

She's been offered a place in the Recital Choir for next year!!!

She's STOKED, and quite frankly, so am I!

She's eligible to go on tour next year, it sounds wonderful, they're going to sing in Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and London! Unfortunately, there's no chance in anyone's daylights I can afford $8k to send her, but it does sound lovely...

Anyway, I just wanted to share, coz I'm so thrilled.

asy :D

Congrats to Stephanie, Asy. I'm sure the money will come from somewhere...seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity for her.

Well done Stephanie - you are right to feel proud Asy.

Remember to Ask and it is Given!!!! The money will come from somewhere :D

Chris

That's fantastic news Asy! A huge congratulations to Stephanie, she must be over the moon.

I love this kind of feel good post, thanks for sharing!!

Cheers,
Michael.

Congratulations to her Asy.

I've been involved, on and off, with choir work for many years. It is something which I love- it is an activity in which one can both give and receive satisfaction.

Keep her encouraged- it can be a lifetime of satisfaction.

Back