WA Business Ideas

In your opinion.. what is the most sought out/in demand trade in WA? or what is Perth lacking?

Would love to hear some ideas or opinions

"That's not actually true. You could start a business offering trades people that turn up on time"

Can't any business claim that ??

7-Eleven? Imagine the Slurpee Sales!!!

Coffee Shop. (Good Strong Coffee). And dont chage $1 for soy, $1 for extra shot. And NEVER serve a take away coffee with a straw in it (MUZZBUZZ!!!)

7-Eleven? Imagine the Slurpee Sales!!!

Coffee Shop. (Good Strong Coffee). And dont chage $1 for soy, $1 for extra shot. And NEVER serve a take away coffee with a straw in it (MUZZBUZZ!!!)

I think we have enough coffee shops haha no good cheap coffee around here though.. hmm. Bricklaying sounds interesting

A restaurant that sells Southern style "Louisiana" food.

Look at the success of Lapa (Brazilian) and Hippo Creek (African).

If done right (good location, good food & service at a reasonable price) it will be a success in my opinion.

Haven't found a place where you can get a Louisiana gumbo in Perth :(

Tattoo removalist, Bogan dress sense, multi tasking while driving, phone texting, eating, looking at self in mirror lessons. Living in the 20 th century Perth is still there. Or a mens life coaching class, call it LET GO OF IT.
Just some ideas.

That'd take off well, there's 0 krispy kreme's in WA, I've only ever had imported ones (ones people have brought back home from interstate).

There is a reason for that. The franchise owner won't sell any into WA. I think they waiting to gain the capital from their ES business before opening in WA.

I asked for one a few years back ;)

Back