We stil have our bloody housing dilemma,help !

Thanks Lizzie I could do with a nudge tap away . I'm going through the 'what if ' cycle again right now , haven't quite made it to the fax as yet .

Now my wifes saying but what if finally something did pop up over here right after we've signed up. Bloody bloody !!!!!!!!!

But Marg , would you seriously build next to the cemetery ? 25mts ?

I think you meant Mary.

I haven't commented on this thread yet because I am seriously biased against cemetries as our PPOR is in an area favoured by Chinese people (who pay big money if they like a property and it fits with their culture), therefore we are very aware of feng shui principles. Cemetries are a no-go zone.
Marg

I think you meant Mary.

I haven't commented on this thread yet because I am seriously biased against cemetries as our PPOR is in an area favoured by Chinese people (who pay big money if they like a property and it fits with their culture), therefore we are very aware of feng shui principles. Cemetries are a no-go zone.
Marg

Sorry about that. Is that right , interesting . That ones off anyway , going for the 10ac .

Cheers

... tap ... tap ... tap - have you put an offer in on the 10acres?

there is always the potential of a "better" offer coming up - but what are the chances? if we all did nothing on the off chance that there might, possibly, maybe, could - then nothing would happen and we would all still be exactly where we were 10-20-30 years ago.

if you believe you would be happy with living on the 10ac, and happy with all the associated circumstances, then do it!

Ahh Lizzie , wasn't gonna say anything just yet but have put in an offer on the 10ac.
We looked at each other yesterday , both thinking the exact same thing, " I mean what the, are we crazy" ! Rang the agent , offers in , the owners away a lot and it might be a few days but every thing's crossed .

Good luck to me eh !!!

Cheers

Well , good news and bad news.

I've got my price on the 10ac , had to offer another 10k but close enough. Bad news , I need a long settlement and he'll only agree to x term , which isn't enough .
Might start a thread in buy/sell , see what I can do.

Cheers

Back