Websites for Cheap Flights

Im about to book return flights to bali for $199 today from melb (but ill probably miss out)

$199-$299 return from melb, bris and sydney

sale was on last week but website was crashing,

now it seems to be back up

I understand that Flightcentre will beat the best online price you can find. Has anyone tried this?

my guess they will beat it by $1, which you might as well do it yourself online, but if thet can beat it by a reaosnable amount, im happy to make flightcentre my one stop shop ;)

my guess they will beat it by $1, which you might as well do it yourself online, but if thet can beat it by a reaosnable amount, im happy to make flightcentre my one stop shop ;)

I think these days they give you a 'voucher' to use with them at a later date :p

Same with hobo-jo. I normally use these sites to scan for good deals and then book it directly from the airline's website. Last time i did this, it saved me $35. The hassle would be u will have to go to each airlines' website (if departure flight is different from return flight) and then book this individually. Two separate email confirmation. That is all the hassle i've experienced which i don't mind at all if this will save $35.

OMFG, I just booked return flights from melbourne to Bali for $116!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a happy little penny pincher now!!!!

Now to find some friends who want to come!!

It can be worth while having a little flexibility with dates.

I saved $300 by changing a flight by one day. I guess they know that there won't be too many people without a hangover on New Year's Day.

Back