What is your life purpose?

Here is mine...would you like to share your life purpose?

The purpose of my life is to serve God and my fellowman, and that is by being a powerful, loving, playful , outrageous, passionate, courageous and shining example of the unlimited possibilities that God gives to all those who commit to life of service.

Khurram

I did a lot of work on this last year. I came up with words that meant something to me, and ended up with "To experience ecstasy, joy, wonderment, beauty and love on a daily basis."

Then, a quote by Ferenc Mate touched me:
"Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to put our hearts and souls - and hands - into building ourselves a home, getting by, finding a lover, and finding good friends, while working full-bore at becoming the wisest, kindest, wittiest, most creative human beings we can be?"

I'm still keeping my words, but still sorting out how to marry/balance it with Ferenc's.

Originally posted by khurram
Here is mine...would you like to share your life purpose?

The purpose of my life is to serve God and my fellowman, and that is by being a powerful, loving, playful , outrageous, passionate, courageous and shining example of the unlimited possibilities that God gives to all those who commit to life of service.

Khurram

and here i was thinking you just wanted to make a truckload o' money :D

good luck
N.

Back