• Western Australia

Votes: 27 11.5%
  • Northern Territory

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Victoria

Votes: 61 26.1%
  • Oceania

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Somewhere else in the universe....probably Earth though.

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a Vic...seen a bit of Oz though...she is all so beautiful...favorite bits (at this minute), QLD-special mention Cairns and surrounding areas; Sunshine Coast hinterland, Clare and area, SA, Macedon area, Vic, Mt Lonarch area; Vic...Great Ocean Road and all her seaside towns and cities, Adelaide's beaches, Little Desert; Vic, Bright, Mt Beauty areas, Rutherglen, Renmark; SA...the Murray River fullstop...this could go on....cease and desist.

WA for last 12 of last 13 years. Spent a year in Darwin, raised NQ, birth - 7 yrs Vic plus another year in Vic when 19yrs. So all over the place really...

Flatout

For currently, most people already display this information in the Location field of their messages.

I'm originally from a small country town in New Zealand, lived in Christchurch (NZ) for six years, and have been living in Sydney for the last 14 years.

Cheers,
GP

I read it as currently.

Originally from the UK but that has no bearing on my investing

Its interesting that so far the most replies have been from Vic. Is it because its cold and we are all stuck inside at our computers???? :D

Chris

Currently....:)

State of Origin, really there is only one true answer...QUEENSLANDER, QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!;)

Damn! That means I have to vote Victorian. I am a QUEENSLANDER, who happens to reside in Vic. It was a tearful moment when I had to actually get a VIC licence. Now I am publicly labelled as well.

I read it as currently.

If that were the case I'd say Sydney (2.5 yrs), but I spent 17 years in WA, followed by 1 in Japan, another 4 in WA, then 5 in Japan...

Frankly this about where your heart lies and the lifestyle/values you identify with. Watching State of Origin now and I don't really identify with either team. Heading back to Japan next month for a 3 year contract and while I identify with the culture my heart just isn't their either. Guess I just can't go past WA, no matter where I'm living in the world. :)

Born Woollongong, lived Sydney and Mid North Coast (South West Rocks) and now Brisbane...

guess that makes me a queenslander now...not that you'd know it with the amount of crap i get at origin time:D

i'm still a blue-blood through and through

For currently, most people already display this information in the Location field of their messages.

I'm originally from a small country town in New Zealand, lived in Christchurch (NZ) for six years, and have been living in Sydney for the last 14 years.

Cheers,
GP

What part of new zealand I'm from franz josef on the south island and was born in timaru

Back