writing down goals

Monopoly said:
Frump??? :eek: Our quiggles??? :eek: Hardly!!! :rolleyes: Both he and his wife looked pretty shmick :cool: in the Feb API mag earlier this year!!! ;)

Speaking of "mag" you actually reminds me of DOLLY PARTON ;)
Who pressed your button? :rolleyes:
Besides.....not interested playing" MONOPOLY" with you :eek:

Yeah Mel is a bit of a Troll isn't she Monopoly.

It's always amusing to watch people act in that way and think they're achieving something :)

Generally they don't last long though.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
Yeah Mel is a bit of a Troll isn't she Monopoly.

It's always amusing to watch people act in that way and think they're achieving something :)

Generally they don't last long though.

Cheers,

Aceyducey
Hey Ace, ;)

Knew you'd be on the ball on this one!!! :p

Cheers,

Jo

Well, I do try and keep things into prespective,even though it keeps changing every year :rolleyes: Even my PA have given up on me!

So far i have achieved(2 )of my goals. And as for this years goal,so far nothing just yet. I must start repeat ing to myself again while driving to work: Day by day in every way im getting richer & sexier ! :p

Rrh

Goals R Great.

I love having lists of goals.

Some of them are ridiculously expansive and it's great.

Aim for the stars - at least clear the trees!!

I love writing a list, with
1) - write a list

Then finishing the list

AND CROSSING # 1 off!! Makes me feel like I've achieved something.

Without goals I fumble about - it's my nature. I organise sock drawers, and clean paint off screwdrivers, and sort screws.

All those little satisfying - totally usesless type jobs that take up heaps of time and don't return anything - I feel like I've really wasted time.

With goals I am constantly engaged and driven to the next thing.

Some of my goals include self betterment.

This is a rant to myself. To get on with it.

Back to work me.

cheers
ac

And it's important to have a couple of completely pointless goals that you care nothing about on the list as well.

There's nothing as satisfying as being able to defer a couple of meaningless and irrelevant goals in order to focus on the important ones. It satisfies that little voice that always says 'I'll do it tomorrow'.

Most important is not setting the goals, it's your commitment to actually completing them. It's always important to finish what you

Aceyducey said:
And it's important to have a couple of completely pointless goals that you care nothing about on the list as well.

There's nothing as satisfying as being able to defer a couple of meaningless and irrelevant goals in order to focus on the important ones. It satisfies that little voice that always says 'I'll do it tomorrow'.

Most important is not setting the goals, it's your commitment to actually completing them. It's always important to finish what you
Come on Acey give some examples!

EG: Collecting 10kg of pocket fluff.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

PS: I finished my post deliberately at that point (for those who hadn't worked it out). I've used the joke previously in the forum :)

Aceyducey said:
PS: I finished my post deliberately at that point (for those who hadn't worked it out). I've used the joke previously in the forum :)
Yes I guessed as much Ace, was just having a lend that's all. :p

Back