9 years of Somersoft on vBulletin

Ah thanks for that..... thats on the current forum? Must be I suppose because if Sim's 1 I was around before he joined (old forum)

Yes, member numbers are from vBulletin, so I'm #1 because the admin is always the first user created.

The join dates were manually changed by me and back-dated to the join date on WebBoard for those users who I was able to match their old WebBoard accounts with their new vBulletin accounts - so I joined WebBoard on 2nd March 2001.

Yeah I go back further than the join date here suggests too...used to go by a different user name...
I also remember The Wife and I was also a member of her "Freestylers" network.....we had meetings in Newcastle every so often....the good ole days...

Thanks to everyone for Somersoft, I joined up (circa 2005) after researching some investing queries I had, and reading Jan Somer's books.

It's been a useful research/valuable network tool, thanks especially to the moderators team, Sim and the Somers for the forum. Much appreciated.

Yes the wedding, then looking forward to Somersoft - the next generation. ;)

Lol! I've got a Somersoft wedding coming up really fast. These guys are already the next generation since parents on both sides were/are members. Not so sure I'm prepared for the generation after that. Well, not yet anyway. I feel too young to be a grandmother.;)

Back