Anyone heard of property secrets ?

Hi

Helping a friend to find out more about this company Property Secrets

http://www.propertysecrets.net.au/

They claimed that they can help sourced , purchase, renovate and build a granny flat and turn the purchase into positive cash flow.

Anyone care to share their experience ?

Thanks

Dear Hysterical,

I been to their Seminars and spoke to the owner as well. Their Strategy is quite different. They suggest me to build my portfolio in perth. I like Melbourne and didn't go with them. I bought 2 Investment Properties since.

If it suits you, Please do go ahead. They might get kick back from the Granny flat builders. But they are cheaper than the Market Price and Very quick job. If you want to the same thing yourselves, it will cost more.

Thank you
:)Hari Yellina

Dear Hysterical,

I been to their Seminars and spoke to the owner as well. Their Strategy is quite different. They suggest me to build my portfolio in perth. I like Melbourne and didn't go with them. I bought 2 Investment Properties since.

If it suits you, Please do go ahead. They might get kick back from the Granny flat builders. But they are cheaper than the Market Price and Very quick job. If you want to the same thing yourselves, it will cost more.

Thank you
:)Hari Yellina

They are crooks if you care to read the entire thread and it has been established that half of what you have just said is untrue!

pinkboy

It looks like they are now U property as you mentioned. They have the same address as property secrets which is 2 Stanley St Leichardt and they seem to be offering the services on their website as PS.

same colour scheme too.

ive seen it. I posted about it elsewhere also. never mentioned names though. haha.

We had very unsatisfactory experience with this outfit that operated in Sydney. They keep things too secret. Wanted all cash up front. Not businesslike. We sold the house, took our losses and wrote off the experience. Not recommended. LL

We had very unsatisfactory experience with this outfit that operated in Sydney. They keep things too secret. Wanted all cash up front. Not businesslike. We sold the house, took our losses and wrote off the experience. Not recommended. LL

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I trust (from the fact that you are still around) you decided to use the experience as something to grow from rather that as 'proof' real estate is a bad investment? If so well done.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I trust (from the fact that you are still around) you decided to use the experience as something to grow from rather that as 'proof' real estate is a bad investment? If so well done.

Their rip-off was "medium" in our property experience. We survived it and moved on. Probably cost us $15K. Worst rip-off award for us goes to Ipswich City Council ... now they are real experts. Most bitter taste in mouth award goes to ATO. That was a big one. If ever you read the tax-payers charter keep in mind it's all total BS. You can't win against the ATO unless you're "packer rich". B....d bank award goes to which bank ...but they did make amends and we still do business. Such is life ...LL

Hi LL

Was selling the best/only option?

Not the only option... but with landlubber when you find yourself swimming with sharks, just get out of the pool ...and fast. It was a smart combo of them plus REAs and 'builders' (who couldn't seem to understand words like "quotation" and "contract") ... Of course you don't find all this out until AFTER you've bought the property ... c'est la vie... move on. LL

Sometimes this is indeed best. Even if you end up with a clean slate and a clear mind to move forward with. The opportunity cost of long bitter recoveries or legal battles shouldn't be underestimated. Kudos.

Ain't that the truth. Gotta sleep nights. :) LL

I spoke to Paul G... once when he was at the Perth property show, their plans to re-gentrify the area as a group by buying old houses doing a reno-refinance and later (as a group) re-develop the area seemed good in theory

I don't think they ever got it off the ground though and ran with the granny flat plans instead

I spoke to same bloke at his premises in Sydney. It's not what he tells you. It's what he doesn't tell you. Walk away . Make that run away. LL

I admire their humility............... :p :D :rolleyes:

Attachments

• PropertySecretsApology.jpg
    PropertySecretsApology.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 99
Back