April Fools Day

Just another day here too.

My 20 something daughter did get us a beauty a couple of years ago. :eek:

She had not had a boyfriend for a while and one day I get a txt...

Hi Mum, I have met someone.
Her name is Vanessa and we are really happy.

I thought about how to reply and just answered
"That is great, all I want for you and (your brother) is to be happy :) "

Then the txt came back with "hahaha nice to know you would be supportive... April Fools :p "

Group.email advising that all company cars will be converted to Left hand drive at 10.30am and all staff are required to bring their car to the service depot for conversion kits to be fitted.

Group.email advising that all company cars will be converted to Left hand drive at 10.30am and all staff are required to bring their car to the service depot for conversion kits to be fitted.

Thats actually an Australia wide thing. They're going to do cars at 10.30 am and if it all goes ok, then they'll do the trucks at around 4pm.

Planning on taking the regular milk out of the coffee machine at work and substituting for strawberry milk instead.

You! You monster!

I wouldn't see the humour in this at 8 am.....but would probably start to laugh sometime after lunch.

Cheers

Jamie

I put a post-it note with 'April Fools' written on it and stick it under other people's mouse at their computer. Love watching people chuck a spack attack at their computer and then get down and checking their tower/usb connection, then restarting the computer while impatiently tapping the mouse! Takes a while to work it out.

Simple, yet effective. And importantly - tasteful humour for the office environment. :D

pinkboy

I put a post-it note with 'April Fools' written on it and stick it under other people's mouse at their computer. Love watching people chuck a spack attack at their computer and then get down and checking their tower/usb connection, then restarting the computer while impatiently tapping the mouse! Takes a while to work it out.

Simple, yet effective. And importantly - tasteful humour for the office environment. :D

pinkboy

Haha that's ingenious!

This is going to be mine:

stapler-in-jello.jpg

pinkboy

What has worked for me:

- Sticky tape on the desk phone so that when it rings and they pick up... the call doesn't connect and it just keeps ringing.

- Lever off, and swap, the M and the N keys on their keyboard. (Bonus points: if their login password contains either an M or an N, and they are hunt-and-punch typists, they will be locked out of the system after x attempts. Unexpected extra lols.)

- I can't tell you the other one, but maaaaaan it was good :D

Back