April Melbourne Meeting - Steve Navra

All,
I have just spoken to Steve and he will definetely speak. He will start at about 7.00pm and present for about 1.5 - 2hrs; there will also be time for Q&A.

Have a great day.

Hello Y-Man,

I will be there. Have got a ticket for Steve's 30th April Seminar, but would be nice to see him at MIG meeting too.

Cheers!!

Lissy said:
So where CAN you park?

Ahhh..... this is the answer to Life, Universe and everything in between.... :D

Actually, used the multi-deck last night - they were open until 10:30pm :confused: - they seem to just change operating hours on a whim (actually, probably has more to do with Uni holidays etc).

I understand there is parking along the city bound side of Burwood Rd after 5:30pm, and along the Central Gardens Park on Henry St (which can be a bit dark at night).

Cheers,

The Y-man

Hi Rolf,

The following 11 people have rsvp'd me personally to attend the MIG presentation.

Raj Bakshi

Karen White

Chris White

Greg Elliot

Lois Lovell

Ben Knight

Murray Knight

Michael Eydelshteyn

Ove Gehrmann

Mr & Mrs Yum

Regards,

Steve

Hey this looks like a good time to have got back on these forums (whoever would have thought we'd be so busy in our final year of uni :confused: ). I should be there providing I don't have something important due the next day.

Ps. If anyone wants to offer me a graduate position that'd be ace :D

Hello All,

I have just recently joined the forum and have had a really good sticky beak at all of the great info available. :) Just wondering, with regards to the Melbourne meeting at Swinburne, is it ok to show up. I'm not familiar with the requirements, etc, but would really like to attend. Is it a very small and selective group, or are forum members welcome to attend? Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

Macadali

Mac,

Welcome to the forum.

If the event is posted publicly on Somersoft you can be sure that everyone is welcome :)

It's normally sensible to RSVP though, often turnouts are very high at these events.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

We're Another newby,
Been browsing the site for sometime, and just starting to get into the 'response' mode.
look forward to the meeting!
My better half is attempting to change appointments
so it's a definite one, with the possiblity of one more.

cheers Timm

Just read this, and we are unexpectedly visiting Oz next week.
So I'll be there ... if I'm allowed.
I'll send an email to Steve to assist in this endeavor.

Back