April Melbourne Meeting - Steve Navra

Yikes.... do I need to keep count? :p

The place seats 116 - although I am sure a few more can sit on the steps!

As stated above, all welcome.....

Cheers,

oops ... after coming back and reading this post rather than skimming ... I see that Y-man is orgainising it.
Not Steve ... he probably thinks me a right git for sending him an email asking to go.

Anyway Y-man I'll be there ... thanks for organising it.

Firstly to see and hear Steve, next to meet "The Slum Lord" aka Jack.
His posts have intrigued me for some long ... my image is him walking around with a baseball bat looking dangerous.

seminar

I would love to come along also, if there is room :)

Have been reading a lot of Steve Navra's strategies with great interest.

- Ruba.

Someone correct me if I am wrong (never professed to being able to count).... but so far about 30 names on this thread, so plenty of seats (allowing for our "usual" attendees).

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thank you

Thank you Steve for a very interesting talk ... I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot of new information. Now I just have to implement some of it :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to pay you a visit sometime is Sydney :D

Cheers,
Ruabchicken.

Many thanks Steve

A big thankyou for your time & informative talk last night.
Very interesting point about shares, (coming from one of the hands that was into property)
We'll being aiming to be part of that final 20%!!!http://www.somersoft.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=150803#
Katrina can't see us until June http://www.somersoft.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=150803# but that gives me a chance to get all the accounts up to date

I'll be logging onto your site next to find out more!http://www.somersoft.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=150803#

also thanks for Yman for organising the night
I'ts our first meeting, hope to catch u next month

regards Timm

Thanks to All

I simply want to reiterate what others have said

Well done Y Man for the organisation, I know these things do not magically happen

Thanks Steve for getting my brain into gear again

Thanks Ruby for your encouragement

My first meeting and how great to meet you all.

Regards

Chris

A great evening that I will remember!

Thanks Y-Man & Steve for organising it.

Was also great to meet previously unmet forumites and to renew acquaintances with others.

I did take notes; if it's OK with Steve, I can post them here.

Rgds, Peter

chrispy said:
Thanks Ruby for your encouragement
You are more than welcome Chris, I'm just glad you made it along.

It was a great night, so thanks Steve for taking the time to talk to us, it was much appreciated.

I better also thank Y-man for organising the room.........but most importantly I'd like to thank Rolf for getting Steve along in the first place. :) Great Job!!

Ruby :)

thanks Steve

Hey guys, just a big thanks to Steve for last night,it was good to have rental reality and the usefullness of a cash bond explained to me, also interesting point steve made about choosing properties 20% OVER median price for investment purposes. Also interested in finding out more about steves share fund.all in all a couple extra new ideas, thanks again Steve.

Very special thanks to Steve for his very informative and entertaining presentation. I also found that concept of median+20% very interesting.

Also second the thanks to Rolf for making it all happen.

Finally, many thanks to each and every one who attended to make it such a successful evening.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks to Steve for the presentation and Y-Man for organizing it. Will take a few days to go over and digest the concepts Steve presented.

Cheers!!

Hi all,
thank you for the kind words.

Also, I may be able to organise another with evening with Steve in Melbourne where he will be just talking about shares. I will keep you updated.

Back