• Only if it's a good deal

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No, but may be

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • No, definitely not

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are some other threads on this topic but it would be interesting to know how many are buying or planning to buy during 2014.

With lots of different forecasts about booms/bubbles, rate cuts/rises, A$ changes and so on, this could become an interesting thread!

Definitely planning to buy more undervalued laggards in areas that have not already risen.

The interest rate climate looks benign, with the RBA Governor suggesting that there may be more cuts ahead. That would light a warm fire under the property market.

http://www.news.com.au/national/res...uld-fall-further/story-fncynjr2-1226785630821

I am a big Melbourne fan, especially for property on multi unit sites. Barely 2% of Melbourne property fits this criteria and some of the unlikeliest stuff on offer is deliciously cheap.

New investment property has been added to the New Year's resolution. Looking at mid next year though as I am in the process of renovating a place that I picked up cheap as it had been neglected over the years.

Yes and only if it's a good buy of course. Probably towards the 3rd or 4th quarter as I need to save for the next deposits. Want it earlier if possible tho :(

Voted "only if it's a good deal" and, in any case, that's how investing criteria should be followed and acted upon anyway.

On the flip side, will more than likely be offloading something in Melbourne next year to liberate ca$h.

We have one for sale, but will buy something else if that does sell. We just want to have an income earning asset in our SMSF at this stage.

Definitley looking at buying at least 2 this year around 150k-200k mark.

Would like to buy more however, renovation is planned for one of the IP's which is gonna take a bit of the Cash Savings.

Cheers :)

Well Yes and Only if it's a good deal are the same thing. I'm not going to go buy something which is a bad deal - well I'm not planning to :mad:

I'm tempted to add one more to the mix but who knows if I will. I know of one I want but I've been watching it for months and I still am undecided about it.

Well Yes and Only if it's a good deal are the same thing.

Yep, I should have used some other terms I reckon. An absolute bargain or very very good deal :D

Last year we bought one because it was too good to miss. We were not ready to buy but as it was too good to miss, bought it somehow.

Yep, I should have used some other terms I reckon. An absolute bargain or very very good deal :D

Last year we bought one because it was too good to miss. We were not ready to buy but as it was too good to miss, bought it somehow.

Where theres a will theres a way

I am planning to buy. Had narrowed down to 3 and beaten to the punch each time. Looks like I will have to get out of the blocks a bit quicker.

If its meant to be it will happen.

Brian

Yep.........

Next one is for Mrs Nor. Although I have a very bad feeling that her expectations certainly won't be matched by my intentions.....:p

So anyhow, I get to stump up the cash....and she gets the income.

Primary driver is upping her income, as I really really really dont want to earn any more money....:eek:

Ciao

Nor

Back