• Only if it's a good deal

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No, but may be

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • No, definitely not

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There won't be enough room for the both of us!

I am off this Friday with a couple suit cases of cash and a couple of guns (just kidding:D). Real estate agents love us Mexicanos....there. Apparently...a lot of us buying there. On a more serious note i am taking a trip this Fri/Sat to secure a couple of properties...from the Brissie Property Supermache!

Stuff there is incredibly cheap stuff 200-300k product any day of the week. Rental returns are also decent 6% plus....

Looking at another property...but not in Sydney...off to Brisbane next week. Its so cheap up there that I got a strong feeling things won't stay that way.

Eg for the price of a house in Mt Druitt you can get an acreage in places such as Cedar Grove/Vale, about 50 km south of Bris. And thats with a decent house! I know there's only town water there but things can change.

Won't hurt to have a squiz!

Last edited:
I am actively looking for a retain and subdivide two to three unit site to buy in Q1 of this year but I will only buy if it is a good deal.

Actually, that's not true because I thought I overpaid for my last IP which went up 200k in 2 years.

I'm also looking at Brisbane.

Have just exchanged on a place and have offers out on another couple. Have a feeling that they'll be accepted if no one comes over the top of me after this weekend's round of inspections. Probably will be gazzumphed by a SSer.

Best wishes for a bountiful trip!

I'm also looking at Brisbane.

Have just exchanged on a place and have offers out on another couple. Have a feeling that they'll be accepted if no one comes over the top of me after this weekend's round of inspections. Probably will be gazzumphed by a SSer.

Best of luck, starter! May Lady Fortune smile on you and gift you with success and pearler IPs!

I'm trying to buy a PPR but I keep on getting beaten by bloody investors :p

Always depressing to see a place sell for 20k above what it was listed for, and then out 2-3 months later for a huge loss.

I always buy when there is a good deal.

Bought 3 in 2012, bought 2 in 2013. But 2014 is proving to be much harder. Are we at the end of the road?

Back