Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

• I AM

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I AM NOT

Votes: 76 97.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 2 recorded on the poll - Jewish that is, disappointing.
Why is it disappointing?

It is what it is.

Aus as a Nation probably has a very low % of Jewish citizens, and then they have to be an investor, and aware of SS as well, to pump up the stats on here..

I don't know a single person in my sphere of contacts who comes on here....very few are investors too.

Last edited:
Aus as a Nation probably has a very low % of Jewish citizens, and then they have to be an investor, and aware of SS as well, to pump up the stats on here..

I don't know a single person in my sphere of contacts who comes on here....very few are investors too.

Jews make up less than 1% of the Australian population. So having a very small number show up here is not surprising at all. As BV just said.

Which race are Jews?

Agreed.

Please note these are all different things:

1. Jewish people (who live all over the world)
2. Judaism as a religion
3. Israel (the country)
4. The Israeli government
5. Israeli people

It just so happens that most Israeli people are Jews and that Israel as a country identifies itself as a Jewish.

However, I know Israeli people, Jews (and non-Jews) who see themselves are quite separate from the Israeli government (as an example - you can be Israeli and Jewish but that does not necessarily mean you support XYZ policy of the Israeli government).

Note - this post is not racist. I disagree with people who classify any mention of race to be racist. To me, racisim only exists when there is discrimination based on race.

Back