Australia's CHEAPEST three bedroom houses!!!

Now you're just making it up....

Nah nah no make up story.

It should have exchanged already, I will check when back in sydney on monday and post all the finer details, even the address so you can check sales advice on rpdata.

Im currently in orange in my ute at maccas using internet.

I will post this deals $$$'s

Its $54,097.80

Reno $5000, new paint, kitchen, carpet and tiles in wet areas.

Val's for resale are $120-140k, rent $200pw.

Thats 19% with $60k+ equity inbuilt.

Dunno weather to flick or keep it.

They ae out there. This one has been interesting reno though.

Nath.

You have to watch your choice of area though. I happen to have two houses, both with a base price of about $30k give or take (one was actually about $60k but I have to halve that because of the subdivision), both will end up with about $30k spent on them, not quite the same kind of reno on both though, one has had a big spend on rainwater tanks that the other didn't need.

One is ending up worth about $70-85k, the other about $150-200k. One would rent for $100ish, the other $200ish. So one, after interest and fees is probably going to raise me about $5,000, and the other about $100,000. The cheaper house is the bigger of the two and on more land.

Location, location, location ...

Just got back 5 mins ago. :)

see addicted to the net!

Had agents thru today, resell very conservative of $120k :)

This is major regional hub of 40k population...

The area is sub standard, however, $120k, for fully reno'd house is still cheap with attractive yeild to main stream market place so money still in it for next purchaser offering a 9% yeild.

Reno $5000, new paint, kitchen, carpet and tiles in wet areas.
Val's for resale are $120-140k, rent $200pw.

Your must be doing the reno's yourself are you Nath? Otherwise I can't see how you could get that stuff done for the price.

Well done anyhow.

Still busting to see the 52% yield house.

See ya's.

Back