Brisbane Property Prices next 12 months

Where will Brisbane's house prices go within the next 12 months (medians)?

• BOOM! (20%+) - $528,000 +

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Balanced Growth (10-12%) - $484,000 - $492,900

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Limited Growth (5%) - $462,000

Votes: 43 32.6%
  • Neutral Growth (0%) - $440,000

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Negative Growth (-5%) - $418,000

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • DEPTHS (-10%) - $398,000 - lower

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, what are the steps to find that info

Right-click on the page (not on the images, somewhere in the text) and say view source code. Search in there (use Ctrl+F) and search for price=

Doesn't work on domain.com.au as they don't store that info in their source code.

I voted for Balanced Growth. I see the market picking up substantially post 07 Sep 13 election with Brisbane pushing their prices higher in the peak selling period of late Jan - Late Feb.

Agreed. id say 10% ++for within 10km of cbd for townhouses with land- these will be the best performer

6 Breslin Street Carina

Just saw this from an agent, believe it sold for $515,000

That many offers is a pretty good sign for the market or it was advertised way too low, locals will know better

On behalf of the Sellers we would like to thank all of the Buyers who took the time to submit written offers on this property.

The past 5 days have been extremely busy and I dont think anyone would have anticipated the level of interest this property attracted.

It has been an extremely emotional day for the Sellers and overwhelming to them when faced with
16 written contracts to choose from.

Whilst the Sellers had some emotional decisions to make; they are very appreciative of the offers and in particular sympathetic to the Buyers who have not been successful this time.

The Sellers have now chosen an offer and a Contract of Sale has now been signed.

On a personal note I would like to personally thank each and every buyer who put their best foot forward
and made an offer on the property.

As an Agent I am very fortunate to work in a location where the property market is so strong and so many properties are attracting multiple offers but I do appreciate the stress that such a market is placing on buyers.

I understand that there will be some very disappointed buyers tonight. Please keep a positive outlook on the property market; even as Real Estate Agents we too understand the pressures that Buyers are facing in the current market.

I will assure all of my clients that I will advise you as any new listings commence prior to them being placed on the public websites. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time.

Just saw this from an agent, believe it sold for $515,000

That many offers is a pretty good sign for the market or it was advertised way too low, locals will know better

On behalf of the Sellers we would like to thank all of the Buyers who took the time to submit written offers on this property.

The past 5 days have been extremely busy and I dont think anyone would have anticipated the level of interest this property attracted.

It has been an extremely emotional day for the Sellers and overwhelming to them when faced with
16 written contracts to choose from.

Whilst the Sellers had some emotional decisions to make; they are very appreciative of the offers and in particular sympathetic to the Buyers who have not been successful this time.

The Sellers have now chosen an offer and a Contract of Sale has now been signed.

On a personal note I would like to personally thank each and every buyer who put their best foot forward
and made an offer on the property.

As an Agent I am very fortunate to work in a location where the property market is so strong and so many properties are attracting multiple offers but I do appreciate the stress that such a market is placing on buyers.

I understand that there will be some very disappointed buyers tonight. Please keep a positive outlook on the property market; even as Real Estate Agents we too understand the pressures that Buyers are facing in the current market.

I will assure all of my clients that I will advise you as any new listings commence prior to them being placed on the public websites. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time.

What was the address?

We're actually seeing a huge number of tenants at the moment breaking lease's as they have bought... Coupled with 3 + weeks on the rental market in some cases.. Brisbane rental market changing? Time will tell.

All this talk of Brisbane being stale mate scares the crap out of me. Hoping to buy a house to live in for the next few years and then move on, leaving it as an IP (my job will involve me floating around for a few years before I can "settle"). Gah!

Back