Brisbane Structure Course

Well, only 6 more sleeps to go!!

I am really excited!!!

Thought I'd bump the thread up and make sure everyone is booked! I'll be there with bells on... hehe

I can't wait. I have started on a list of questions!

asy :D

Hi Asy,

Look forward to seeing you!

NB NB NB:

Please would all attendees who have not finalized / confirmed their bookings please do so ASAP.

There are still places available!! (Subject to the above people confirming their attendance.) First come first serve.

I WILL be releasing ALL the details of the SHARE Fund at this weekend’s course.

VERY EXITING,

See you all there,

Regards,

Steve

THANK YOU STEVE!!!

I had a FANTASTIC weekend!

The weekend consolidated lots of ideas for me, and since I am in the throes of formulating an investing plan for myself, it has given me lots to think about.

I loved the masses of time we had for meeting people, and networking. The weekend was fantastically structured, and 'just right'. Just the right amount of learning, just the right amount of free time, and just the right number of people.

Thanks again Steve, and staff,

See you all soon!

Hey Asy,

Great to feel the excitement from someone else.

Steve's courses are special. He offers a huge amount.

ie, financial freedom in a timeframe.

Noone else I know promises this- and show how you can do it, either by yourself (with tools provided) , or with his help.

I have to say, geoffw, I guess I have always been a little in the camp of "pay it off so you can leave it to your kids, and live off the rental income"

Steve, in one fell swoop, has come very close to convincing me that the spend the capital way is good. You leave the asset for your kids, and they, too, can follow the yellow-brick-road to Navra-heaven.

OR, gosh forbid, as Andrew saliently pointed out on our way home on Sunday when we were discussing this... Stuff them, let them go do the course and make their own little yellow bricks!!!
(the teach them to fish, not hand them the fish approach)

I have to say, I am in the interesting position at the moment of being a completely blank canvas, as in, I have no investments, no PPOR, and no debt (other than the business...). SO I will be having fun over the next 6-12 months!!!

Thanks Steve,

I reckon that you've just managed to tip my whole lifestyle upside down and inside out ;)

A great weekend, full of information and extremely helpful in pointing the way to future wealth.

Had my 1st one on one tonight, very informative, I'm sure that your team is working well on my behalf and I'm completely comfortable in letting them perform for me.

My Investment group from the Sunshine Coast are all lining up to enlist in your next weekend seminar, I know that we will have a good representation to help balance the numbers.

Really pleasing also to meet some of the forum members and to be able to put a face to the name.

Thanks to one and all for making it a great weekend :cool: :cool:

Cheers,

Topnotch

Sando - your dad rang me on Monday, but I don't have his phone #, can you get him to call again??

Brisbane Course

Thanks Steve,

In one weekend you managed to change my plans. :)

After many weeks - NO months of planning, I had a created a plan of action and in my own mind knew where I was going - fortunately I attended the course and now see more of the pitfalls.

The new strategies you presented gave far more than the "One new idea" you wish to have everyone learn from the weekend.

If anyone else like myself has spent Thousands of $$$ on courses/wealth creation systems etc. I suggest the investment in this one weekend at under $300 leaves the others for dead!

Looking forward to working with the Navra team and the Share Fund launch!

Thanks again Steve a Great course - HIGHLY recommended

Ian D

:) :)

Melbourne Seminar

Good to hear that attendees found the seminar informative.

I've booked into the Melbourne seminar next weekend (have to fly down from Canberra - only time I can attend) and I'm looking forward to it.

Any other forumites going to the Melbourne seminar?

Steve K

Back