Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

yadreamin said:
I reckon we all should meet and have a champagne brekky before we go to the seminar then we will all be nice and chirpy for Michael:D

I agree......
My jokes are much funnier aftera few champagnes:D

We've had a great response so far already 80 bookings in a few days, but we are only doing this once a year and not intending to advertsie to the public - so it would be really, really great if your Perthites could spread the word about this seminar

Michael Yardney said:
I agree......
My jokes are much funnier aftera few champagnes:D

We've had a great response so far already 80 bookings in a few days, but we are only doing this once a year and not intending to advertsie to the public - so it would be really, really great if your Perthites could spread the word about this seminar

Ok Michael, so it's free advertising you are after, not a problem - how many people is capacity??? and of course the first round afterwards is on you.

Paulie

Hi Michael

I faxed off for my tickets on Sunday but as yet haven't been emailed confirmation as yet. Could not buy tickets online because of work disallowing this type of action on their network. I wouldn't like to miss out now!

Regards

Regrow

paulie said:
Ok Michael, so it's free advertising you are after, not a problem - how many people is capacity??? and of course the first round afterwards is on you.

Paulie

Thanks Paulie.

Being at the convention centre the room size is flexible and but can be expanded to hold up to 300 people.

Thanks for offering to help

Kennethkohsg said:
Dear All,

1. I will be there for Michael's Seminar.

2, See you all then!

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

I gotta know, Kenneth, when you talk face to face, and not on these internet chat rooms, do you talk in point form??????

Paulie

paulie said:
I gotta know, Kenneth, when you talk face to face, and not on these internet chat rooms, do you talk in point form??????

Paulie
1. I've met Kenneth

2. And I can confirm

3. That he does not either:

3.1 Talk in point form
3.2 Number his points :D

seminar

Gday Guys
I have never met any of you, and have only jumped on this forum recently, but I would be keen to go.
I will check out the website for details, maybe I'll get to put a few faces to "names" there!
Cheers

Seminar

Just PLEEEEASE tell me you arent going to get up on stage and karate chop a wooden board, then make the audience rub each others backs and slap each others bums like a certain other property guru!!

coopranos said:
Just PLEEEEASE tell me you arent going to get up on stage and karate chop a wooden board, then make the audience rub each others backs and slap each others bums like a certain other property guru!!
Sounds like the "CHURCH of CRAIG" ;)

BF

I think I've received a few invites to that church by email :)

I've got a couple of somersoft lurker friends coming to the seminar aswell now and they would like to join the meet up afterwards too.

Tizzy said:
I think I've received a few invites to that church by email :)

I've got a couple of somersoft lurker friends coming to the seminar aswell now and they would like to join the meet up afterwards too.

Dont forget the secret handshake for identification to other disciples. ;)

Back