Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

Sounds good.

If I can tear myself away from the American dross dished up every night of the week on TV.....;)

seminar

Surely American dross is the best kind of dross? Lets be honest, "The Wedge" gives dross a bad name!

Booked my ticket for the seminar, then the wife lets me know kindly that there is a workmates wedding on the same day. "Its about our future darling, this could be a life changing experience."

If I can sell to my wife to skip a wedding service, surely I am good enough to successfully recruit people to my VIP Investing Club - for only $8,000 per month they could be rich!

Lurker out in the open!

Hi all,

After all the amazing threads I have read on this site in the last 10 months, it is this one that has finally inspired me to register!:D
I have also booked my ticket already, and look forward to meeting some of the forumites who have unkowingly imparted a mountain of wisdom to me, from this and other investment forums.

Cheers, Chris

geoffw said:
1. I've met Kenneth

2. And I can confirm

1. I too have met Kenneth

2. And can confirm his English speaking skills are not in point format

3. For your own investigation and discovery.

Thankyou.
:p

dtraeger2k said:
1. I too have met Kenneth

2. And can confirm his English speaking skills are not in point format

3. For your own investigation and discovery.

Thankyou.
:p
1. Thank
2. You
3. Dave

Kenneth

Your contributions are welcome. There have been some unkind comments. But there have also been a lot more messages of support. Keep it up.

itinerantotter said:
Go, Dockers!:D

Cheers
Isn't it nice that the Eagles let'm into the top 4, obviously just to let them know what it feels like to be knocked out of the finals when the game becomes serious :D :D

BF;)

bigfella966 said:
Isn't it nice that the Eagles let'm into the top 4, obviously just to let them know what it feels like to be knocked out of the finals when the game becomes serious :D :D

BF;)
Pulease!!:rolleyes:

PS - Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Cheers

OK at the risk of getting lynched, will there be any non-football crazed property investors at the seminar???? Just checking. :)

Tizzy said:
OK at the risk of getting lynched, will there be any non-football crazed property investors at the seminar???? Just checking. :)

So far we have about 200 people booked for the seminar - so you won't be alone

It's a once off seminar - I am unlikley to get back to Perth till the end of next year.

I have had a heap of emials about formalising the Forum members get together after the session.

Pam and I have a committment in the evening, but we would love to catch up with as many of you for drinks or whatever after the session. It should finish around 5.00pm so I will make an anouncment at the end and we will meet in a corner somewhere and will be guided by you as to the venue for the chat and drinks. Looking forward to outting some faces to the names

Sounds great!! Pretty amazing response for no advertising.
Not often you get the opportunity to attend a seminar and then meet up informally afterwards. :)

I have posted on the other thread, but anyone here aware of the lunch facilities available at the convention centre? Somewhere to get coffee and sandwiches or other light options?

Tizzy said:

Yep ;)

Though I did watch the Dockers and Eagles game on the weekend..so i must be mellowing

I am quite sure just outside the main convention centre, city side there is a very large cafe type eatery.l noticed it before the P.Spann event.Where we had to register for that event it was oposite that outside the glass wall.
cheers yadreamin

bigfella966 said:

BF;)

I agree wholeheartedly.

[chants]Goooooooooo the Eagles, we're flying high! [/chants]

We'll see our purplebreasted south of the river friends late in September no doubt ;)

I heard CT advertising PY's seminar event on his Radio Program here in Perth last week & today.

We have the Perth Money Show including Hot Property Expo, retirement Expo etc all on again at the Convention centre this weekend coming (Fr-Sat-Sun *free ticket in Sat Paper).

Back