Disgusting hairdressing service

And people complain about the cost of qualified tradies:rolleyes:
not the cost....the value for the cost...

The lack of customer service, communication, cleaning up, keeping appointments, manners, coming back to finish the little crappy bits they didn't do correctly/finish.

As a cost per hour; I think they are pretty cheap compared to other fields.

Doctor - $70 for a 5 min consultation (or is it 10 mins? I wouldn't know)
Lawyer - upwards of $350 per hour.

And so on.

I've written a letter to the company and given it to the manager. I've been past the salon 4 times since and the person that cut my daughters hair hasn't been working there any of the times. It makes no sense but she's cut my daughters hair really short at the back, underneath, so she can't even wear her hair up anymore. Who would do that??? Still annoyed. While googling I came across some other complaints on Facebook page for same store. Hopefully I will get a response from Store Owner.

I hope your daughter is now back at school and coming to terms with things.
Marg

Thanks Marg, she starts tomorrow. She hasn't come to terms yet. She's caught up with a couple of people and they have asked why she cut her hair and don't make any compliments so it is affecting her self-esteem. We are trying to get her to get over it. She thinks no-one will want to be her friend (yr 10 ) at a new school. I think once she realizes that's not true it will get easier.

Tell her that if in doubt, blame mum. If anyone says anything, she is best to just agree and say something like "yes, I don't like it either, but mum made me get it cut".

I always told my kids to blame me if it would make things easier for them.

And, maybe, being in a new school there won't be many there that knew her beforehand which may stop some of the comments.

Good luck!
Marg

Back