Votes: 39 25.5%
  • I drink a little on social occasions but dont get drunk

Votes: 45 29.4%
  • I drink a few but avoid getting drunk

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • I enjoy drinking alcohol and getting drunk

Votes: 38 24.8%

• Total voters
Most cleanskins I buy go down just as well as the branded wines.

:eek:

WEG, thanks,
but youve been mixed up,im talking about craft beer, not a bottle of clean skin wine/plomk

give me a clean skin beer and i will try it, but im yet to find one!!!

unless you can suggst one

WEG, thanks,
but youve been mixed up,im talking about craft beer, not a bottle of clean skin wine/plomk

give me a clean skin beer and i will try it, but im yet to find one!!!

unless you can suggst one

No I didn't get mixed up... just thought I'd comment on the drink I was having (and usually buy) :D.

No I didn't get mixed up... just thought I'd comment on the drink I was having (and usually buy) :D.

ok, good, i dont drink wine personally, but cheap beer such as vb and carlton i only drink when in a shout, the good stuff is so much more appropiate, especially with a good steak. id challenge anyone to show me a a "cheap" beer that stacks up to the more expensive stuff

ok, good, i dont drink wine personally, but cheap beer such as vb and carlton i only drink when in a shout, the good stuff is so much more appropiate, especially with a good steak. id challenge anyone to show me a a "cheap" beer that stacks up to the more expensive stuff

The thing with cleanskin wine is it's more a lucky dip - it's not necessarily nasty wine.

I get the odd so so to bad one, but most are surprisingly good.

It would be like paying only a third of the the price for your beer, but only getting the VB sometimes.

Btw, I never buy a cleanskin as a gift, or take it to a someones home we've been invited to. I'm not that much of a cheapskate ;).

Hmmm... I like a nice beer with a steak too.

The thing with cleanskin wine is it's more a lucky dip - it's not necessarily nasty wine.

I get the odd so so to bad one, but most are surprisingly good.

It would be like paying only a third of the the price for your beer, but only getting the VB sometimes.

Btw, I never buy a cleanskin as a gift, or take it to a someones home we've been invited to. I'm not that much of a cheapskate ;).

Hmmm... I like a nice beer with a steak too.

1) could never buy a cleanskin as a gift.
2) i will tell you an very good authority that the grange early-mid ninities was clean skinned and given to the worker........excess above quotas only with a clean skin bottle, so it proves alot of it is excess that doesnt fill the small quota

ps: let me know cheap beer that taste better than the price

1) could never buy a cleanskin as a gift.
2) i will tell you an very good authority that the grange early-mid ninities was clean skinned and given to the worker........excess above quotas only with a clean skin bottle, so it proves alot of it is excess that doesnt fill the small quota

ps: let me know cheap beer that taste better than the price

Cheap beer... Tooheys extra dry :eek:.

I have a cousin who has worked as a Cellar Door employee for the last 20+ years (presently at Peter Lehmann Wines) who has given me the lowdown on the cleanskins, as well as some of the cheapies that were rated better than some of the more expensive wines.

Some ARE great wines, but much more hit and miss with wines generally.

That's why they package condoms in different packages. The three packs are for high-school boys: Fri, Sat, Sun. The six packs for uni boys: 2 0n Fri, 2 on Sat, 2 on Sun. The twelve packs are for the married men: Jan, Feb, Mar..... The old guys are back to the three packs: Xmas, B'day and Dad's day.

You'll just have to use your imagination for us REAL old guys.

Got me interested in imagining....oh wait...Nooooooo....!:eek:

REAL old guys dont need condoms.:p:D:D

I had that problem when I gave up smoking so I have never dared give up beer.

Same here, gave up smoking easy cause they made me cough and wheeze.

Beer only makes me fart.:p

tumblr_mcfjkbYriq1rt8sgdo1_1280.jpg

I just drink occasionally. Trying to quit drinking and smoking. Slowly I am getting there, don't want my wife get worried. I see to it that I have my regular check up.

10 years ago a bottle of spirit a day,the reality hit bottle or a box.Have not had a drink since 2003.Still love a ciggy though

Somehow related - youtube vid I saw remember from a longtime ago.

The percentage of monkeys that abstain from alcohol is the same as humans, most monkeys drink in moderation, 12% percent drink regularly and 5% drink to the last drop. Same percentages as humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBw-actpemc

If you are to believe the video, it's less about self control and more about genetics.

I am one of the 5%, But now I abstain due to inability to stop drinking..

My point, Nobody should judge anybodys personality on whether or not they drink.

So I a cooking a nice thai chicken curry for dinner (kitties and dog love the offcuts) and opened a bottle of traminer reisling.

Whats everyone else's drink of the week?

PS I am a ealy 30's guiy who can cook and is not a slob or bogan, why am I single?? :(

So I a cooking a nice thai chicken curry for dinner (kitties and dog love the offcuts) and opened a bottle of traminer reisling.

Whats everyone else's drink of the week?

PS I am a ealy 30's guiy who can cook and is not a slob or bogan, why am I single?? :(

Because you're at home cooking on a Saturday night?

Jokes :) Good ol' thai food.

Gentleman Jack this evening. I usually don't drink outside of special occasions, but the weather is good, time for a bit of relaxation.

haha :D

I have recently done a bourbon and whiskey comparison where every few weeks I would buy a different brand and try it as a change from JD. I found McKenna to be a pretty decent alternate. 3 Hogs, waste of time though nice bottle :)

Enjoying a red right now.

I drink more or less depending on the events of a particular day.....sometimes nothing..........sometimes until I start to nod off. I'm a Drug and Alcohol nurse.......what can I say? At least I have some empathy for my clients. ;)

Back