Far out - it's cold

46 last week - 36 two days ago - 15 today with rain ... have resorted to ugh boots which is really really sad in the middle of an Australian summer.

If we were moved into the new house I'd be lighting the fire too ... as is we're sticking to ughs and blankets cause I don't like aircon heating ... can't remember where I packed the hotties.

Ah - and just down the road from Ideo ... good idea to stay indoors and drink good wine

Maximum today of -18 with an additional 10degs wind chill. Its balmy.

No stress it will be getting cold later in the week with a max on thursday expected at about -28...

Enjoy your summer!

Come join me for an ip reno in Bendigo. My sleeping bag is rated to -10 and i wake up cold. Going to leave the central heating on tonight.

Lucky you.

It's nearly too hot to swim in my pool up here!! Not refreshing when the water temp is like a bath!! I'd love to be back down south in some nice weather. I've got three pairs of uggy's in storage, not likely to need them for a while yet.

28 is not my idea of an overnight low!!

Maximum today of -18 with an additional 10degs wind chill. Its balmy.

No stress it will be getting cold later in the week with a max on thursday expected at about -28...

Enjoy your summer!

Where the heck are you Blacky - Russia?

32 today

pontoon repairs, mud wash and some furniture recovery from down the river

Thinking of you Rolf - wish we were closer to help. Much damage?

The mud is the worst bit - speaking from 2007 flood experience. We just ripped the carpets up the next day in the affected IP and washed everything downwards ... got to the stage I wish I could just hose it off ... we were lucky they were masonite walls so no swelling damage

Lucky you.

It's nearly too hot to swim in my pool up here!! Not refreshing when the water temp is like a bath!! I'd love to be back down south in some nice weather. I've got three pairs of uggy's in storage, not likely to need them for a while yet.

28 is not my idea of an overnight low!!

Im hearing you! I been swimming in my pool, and afterwards after I dry myself, I instantly become saturated agan from sweat! It feels like soup!

pinkboy

Where the heck are you Blacky - Russia?

Close - Kazakhstan.

Off to Moscow tomorrow for a week, then across to the UK, and back here. All work and no play unfortunately. Though seeing Moscow will be nice, I haven't been there before!

Blacky

Blacky, I am in Moscow... Send me a message if you would like to catch up...

Close - Kazakhstan.

Off to Moscow tomorrow for a week, then across to the UK, and back here. All work and no play unfortunately. Though seeing Moscow will be nice, I haven't been there before!

Blacky

Back