Game of Thrones

Love all the stuff involved with the Lannisters and Daenerys, Arya swell but get a bit bored with Theons story and all the stuff north of the wall.

Im interested too see how the new King goes, he looks like he will do well.

I hate the Lannisters :p
Secretly hoping something better will come from the remaining Stark family.
I like Daenerys, she's really gaining momentum for her cause :)

I hate the Lannisters :p
Secretly hoping something better will come from the remaining Stark family.
I like Daenerys, she's really gaining momentum for her cause :)

Im not a fan of the Lannisters just like there story, always something interesting going on. Tyrion is one of my favorite characters though, hope things work out for him.

Im not a fan of the Lannisters just like there story, always something interesting going on. Tyrion is one of my favorite characters though, hope things work out for him.

Yeah i like him. His sisters a cunniving ***** and his brother's a pussy. I kinda like Tywin though cuz he doesnt take any **** from anyone.

Should I be watching this, sounds like its a pretty damn good series, I am still trying to find something as good as "Breaking Bad", nothing to compete yet??

Should I be watching this, sounds like its a pretty damn good series, I am still trying to find something as good as "Breaking Bad", nothing to compete yet??

Its very subjective.
Some people i know hated Breaking Bad. I liked it.
GoT is a very good story line.

It's not in the same league as BB, but good nonetheless.
It gets a bit slow sometimes, but makes it up in some interesting episodes!

Last edited:
I think the author will die long before he's able to finish the books, leaving fans with a massive cliffhanger and plenty of unresolved threads.

The series is an excellent adaption of the books and in many ways is actually better than the books, although they're definitely worth reading if you've got a spare 100+ hours.

I've read all the books and can't wait for the next one to come out. Apparently its due out this year and George RR Martin has acknowledged he needs to stay in front of the TV programming. I think there's only two books left to go, something like The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring or some such, but maybe that's only the titles he's announced. Here you go...

I haven't watched a single episode of it on TV though. I'm concerned it won't have the depth and detail of the books which are absolutely excellent. I just read an article on SMH today too which said they're straying from the storyline a bit with the TV adaptation too which isn't good.

I won't throw any spoilers out there but will say the books are brilliant and are well ahead of where the TV shows are up to at present. :D

Cheers,
Michael

I like the story line, though I would not let my daughter watch the drama due the implicit sexual and violence

my 12yr daughter is a book worm. she will read percy jackson to harry potter series, though I am not.

are GoT novel series really for adult only?

Havent read the books, nor anything fiction for that matter.

But the TV series is not something I'd want a 12 year old watching. Nudity, language, head chopping, gore, etc

Back