getting streetfrontage from RPData

You know how you can do an RPData suburb search and it will list all the houses in a particular suburb/street as well as certain information that you require. Is there anyway to also list the streetfrontage of all the listed properties instead of viewing individual properties and clicking on the map function.

What sort of search are you talking about, ownership, OTM, Sales History.

Define street frontage? Image, North South, Dimensions ?

i would like to know what length a property bounds with the street - like what you get when you view the map of the property then view dimensions under details.

However, I don't want to individually view each property to see what the streetfrontage is. I was wondering if there is a way to display this information more efficiently, such as through the ownership search.

could you get this off the council online zoning maps. i know it wouldn't be very accurate, but if you knew the frontage of just one property on the map, with a zoom function on the computer and a ruler, you should be able to work out roughly what the rest are.

crude i know - but sometimes simple is easiest

this is the kind of thing i'm trying to avoid because it would take too long. When dealing with thousands of property I just wanna export results from RPData into excel and play around/sift through properties with minimum streetfrontages, two streetfrontages, etc.

for example: search owners RPData for all properties in suburb xyz. export results into excel and sort by frontage length.

If you find a way let me know, but the Frontage Measurements that come up in SA are all useless. I'd say about 98% of them are wrong, which is really annoying as they have access to the correct figure on their mapping system, for some reason they just can't export that correct figure into the properties details.

if you go to the ownership page of the property you are interested in and then click on launch map to get the aerial view...one of the mapping tabs has an option to show dimensions - can't remember which one exactly, but it is there.

sing out if you can't find it and i'll do one myself to walk you through it.

UC, yeah I live on the RP mapping feature - brilliant tool.

I think CFP was looking for a way to use frontage as a search parameter. But even if you could, all RP Data's listed frontages (on the propery detail page) are innacurate.

Back