Is it time for Frankston?

Lane Cove. Are you heading to the meetup in Sydney in January?
I am thinking about it. Not that I can any input (newbie) it would be more just show my face and says thanks to everyone that gives their time for free giving advice. Yourself?
I do have starting from the 19th of Jan a week off which I was planning to go to Frankston but I don't think my finances will be ready by then so I may have to put it off maybe another few weeks or so. Anyway I'll wait until the time is closer and see.

I noticed there's a lot of odd shaped blocks and houses on angles in Karigal and Frankston Nth area. It would make it hard to keep the existing house and subdivide. Do you thinks there's a market to buy a large block that the house needs to knocked down and sell the subdivision and plans for a couple of units/townhouses.

About odd-shaped blocks. North Frankston is still very much a buyers market. If you are patient, you need not necessarily pay more for a regular shaped block.

The part of Frankston near the Karingal shopping centre is also good value for those who have a buy and hold strategy. Still plenty of value to be found if you look hard.

Interested in your opinion on $$$ for it

Unlike many others in the area, the elderly sales agent concerned with this particular sale is a straight talker. Give him a buzz and he will mostly likely tell it like it is. I reckon you could pull it off for around $400,000 if you are persuasive enough ie. pay cash within 30 days.

Make sure you let us know how you go! Good luck.

Unlike many others in the area, the elderly sales agent concerned with this particular sale is a straight talker. Give him a buzz and he will mostly likely tell it like it is. I reckon you could pull it off for around $400,000 if you are persuasive enough ie. pay cash within 30 days.

Make sure you let us know how you go! Good luck.

I can't make a move on this unfortunately, I'm still in the little league of development in the renovators world!

Do you have any Frankston properties?
Cheers

Back