My Search Software - Target out of area agents

Hi All,

This has nothing to do with Momentum Wealth as I've been interested in property before I started with them. This project has been done 100% by me.

A little project of mine was to target out of area agents to put offers on properties. The reason for this includes:
1) They didn't have a 100% handle on the properties price
2) They didn't know the full implications of the blocks potential
3) They were less motivated as the property was 20km+ away from where they worked.
4) If you're an RE agent you can find properties that are using out of area agents and target them for marketing.

Here is a deal Damian did with on an out of area agent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooqHUNya90M

Please note that he did not use this software at the time because he wasn’t aware it could be done and there is other contributing factors. However, it illustrates the types of deals you can find targeting out of area agents.

It can be very time consuming to look through 100s of properties on realestate.com.au to find agents that area out of area. So what did is contract out a company to develop me a bit of software. This has only been used by me to search for properties up until now.

Here is a link to see how it works:
http://screenr.com/yv6

Please be aware that not all functions work on all computers. I can confirm the distance function works on all computers I’ve used it on. Also, I can’t guarantee for how long it will work (because it may mess up if re.com.au changes its layout drastically). It has work for a year and a half now, so it should be effective for a while longer.

If you want a tool that is much more functional to search in more detail for property online I would refer you to talk to Corie at Real Estate Investar.

So in order to fund my next little secret software project I want to get developed, I’m selling it for $10 a pop. I think that’s a fairly reasonable price. If it doesn’t work on your computer I’ll be more then happy to send you your money back.

Again, this has nothing to do with Momentum Wealth. I'm providing this software cause I found it helped me.

Back