Neighbours' impudent Korean tenants.. What should i do?

Bloody hell, why is it that common sense has disappeared out the window?

Fullylucky - this is not an international incident, it is not even about race.

Just go talk to them, they can't do anything about it if they don't know there is a problem.

Be an adult and go talk to them.

Great advice... and if they ignore you, then call the police when they do this night after night. It actually is not even a matter for the landlord, but if I was their landlord, I would want to know and I would not renew their lease.

and this is why Australia will be a terrible place in 100 years. If you make a complaint against someone that isn't caucasian it's labelled as racist. Ever notice how it's not racism when it's targeted at caucassions?

anyways, back on topic, I'd either ring the cops, the land lord, or move.

yes i agree with you 100%. thanks for putting up a post completely devoid of hyperbole

I don't want to cause any international incident...

Don't know if you guys know but export education industry is like 2nd most profitable industry in Australia after mining I think.

Alot of jobs come from these international students.... I don't want Australia to be known to be unfriendly....

Brisbane already has a really bad rap from previous **** that happened with some Korean wanting to swap money on gumtree and some other France lady got killed at Southbank....:(

wondering if I should just take one for Australia... still really pissed but... they shouldn't be allowed to degrade our peaceful neighborhood.:mad:

This is seriously the most bizarre post I have ever read on this forum. The reasoning annoys the hell outta me.

and this is why Australia will be a terrible place in 100 years. If you make a complaint against someone that isn't caucasian it's labelled as racist. Ever notice how it's not racism when it's targeted at caucassions?
I saw a film clip this morning which showed an Aussie cop pulling over a car for a RBT.

The driver happened to be wearing a niqab.

The driver then proceeded to berate the cop, called him a racist, then put in a complaint about him, stated he tried to remove the garment or something like that, and so on.

The whole thing was recorded on the dash-cam in the cop car unbeknownst to her.

She was found guilty and sentenced to 6 months jail - which she didn't serve.

Poor result, in my book.

A disgrace; his career could have been ruined, and the friggin witch could not care less, and lied about everything.

I thought religion was supposed to espouse good things in humanity? bwahahahaha

That is the sort of thing which will tear society apart - and is.

Bloody human race.

they are not kids... they are punks.

Harry'll sort 'em out.
punks-dirty-harry-demotivational-poster-1271240553.jpg

They probably only own one between the 20 of them remove the oil cap and fill with boiled linseed oil, this should disable any potential of a nightly lifestyle.

Or relentlessly make noise between 7am-11am EVERY morning (mower, machines or simply loud music etc) forcing them to sleep around your schedule and not theirs. Very effective as people need to sleep.

Hi guys. i've been scuba-diving in the forum for a while as a visitor so I thought I'd come out of the surface to say hi and give my 2 cents as we were involved in a similar situation in the past

I agree with see_change that sometimes they may not even know that they're causing troubles. An anonymous letter in the mail box "from your neighbour" would usually give enough insight to them - we used to think the new neighbour next door was some crazy maniac hammering nails on the wall while singing "she bangs" in the middle of the night - until one day a letter was dropped at their door - and then we realised he was actually one of the most polite people in the world - he just didn't realize how loud he was, and maybe thought the walls were super sound proof. he came to us and also to the neighbour on the other side to apologize, and no more ricky martin concert at night since then.

sure, some people will act blind despite the anonymous letter, another letter with emphasis on taking actions such as contacting their landlord or calling the police shall at least bring this matter to their attention (while checking they are not both deaf and blind) - and if they are all mother-father gentlemen then yeah, call the landlord or their agent or the police or Tony Abbott

and I agree with the above posts not to over think it because of their race or country of origin - everyone should be respected the same way.

.. I just realised I am pretty much just repeating what everyone else has said. anyways, it's nice to say hi, so hi.

Buramuski

One of the best first posts ever, not selling something, or asking a question that's been answered 50 times before! You will go far on this forum :)

Welcome Buramuski!! I can see you will be a great voice of reason here :).

As an interesting point, in VIC at the very least if a noise complaint is made to the police and they attend and are then required to attend a second time in the same night the person who the complaint is made against is actually fined approx $600. If the polite note doesn't work coming between someone and their cash normally does :).

Welcome Buramuski!! I can see you will be a great voice of reason here :).

As an interesting point, in VIC at the very least if a noise complaint is made to the police and they attend and are then required to attend a second time in the same night the person who the complaint is made against is actually fined approx $600. If the polite note doesn't work coming between someone and their cash normally does :).

Thanks Sez. lol I kept thinking about the scenes from Bad Neighbors when reading your post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5cNl50zXcQ

Hi Buramuski. Nice first post!

... and welcome :)

Thanks Wylie!

One of the best first posts ever, not selling something, or asking a question that's been answered 50 times before! You will go far on this forum :)

Thanks Simtr! I'll try behaved :p

Last edited:
I put a letter in their mail box.

I think they read it.

I haven't heard any loud noises. It's been 1 day so far so fingers crossed. :p

Thanks for the advice guys!:rolleyes:

Back