PPOR in Kings Langley

When many in the suburb were built ensuite was a real high end thing. Late 80s early 90s 3 way bathroom with access off main became popular, then ensuites followed.

Much of KL was project home builds so followed incarnations of project home changes over time

Sorry to bring this thread back up... I was wondering what does everyone think about Seven Hills these days. Doing a quick search here says the station rd side is unsafe, south side of Seven Hills and Music bowl locations are safer.

How about Hudson and Nowland St? Any known housing commission nearby? Seven Hills seem to offer similar sized land for a much better price than KL!

Also, friend of mine said to stay away from red bricked home. Reason provided was them being very old and prone to plumbing and other issues. I understand this is generalising very much, and some may have undergone repairs but am I right in saying that there is no way to tell if renovations have been done to plumbing etc as building reports don't cover such things?

Appreciate replies...

Back