Robertson Good Or Bad

Im looking at an IP in Robertson just south of Brisbane the area looks ok but just wondering if anyone has had any experiance in the area good or bad .
Thanks for any comments

it's neither good or bad...it's a brilliant area. i'm so envious that you can find an IP there as I wished I had a ppor there. robertson/macgregor has experienced good growth. last year a 600 sqm battleaxe block in robertson was on the market for $600k. that area is too pricey for us.

it's close to the city, griffith uni, sunnybank and garden city. there are a number of properties there over the $1mil mark. I would have thought that reas was more for ppor than ips coz it's quite expensive and yield isn't very good.

Thanks for reply

I think it will be a good area , We are buying from parents of friends so will be a good deal.
Will keep you informed as we go

it's neither good or bad...it's a brilliant area. i'm so envious that you can find an IP there as I wished I had a ppor there. robertson/macgregor has experienced good growth. last year a 600 sqm battleaxe block in robertson was on the market for $600k. that area is too pricey for us.

it's close to the city, griffith uni, sunnybank and garden city. there are a number of properties there over the $1mil mark. I would have thought that reas was more for ppor than ips coz it's quite expensive and yield isn't very good.

Agree with Sue, that suburb is good for PPOR, it's kind of elite area now, house prices start from at least $500k up. However, My friend's parents just bought an IP there :p I think it was around $600k.

In terms of location, it's one of the best!

Back