SIG Meeting Brekkie - Saturday 29th March - Reno Kings

Hi all!

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here (just visited the site today actually), so just want to say hello. We're just finished our first reno today, so it's all very exciting! Look forward to learning more from you all.

I happen to see this thread and wonder if I could put my name for 2 spots for the breakfast as well - if still available? Thanks.

One of my new year's resolutions is to renew my interest in property investing and I thought the SIG might be a great way to go.

However, I count 10 takers for those remaining 8 seats. Maybe if you get any cancellations, let me know....

if there is a spot left i would love to come along.... again if there are any cancellations.
Otherwise i'm just going to head to the property expo

Free Tickets for the Sydney Property Expo

Hey...
I'm happy to provide FREE Sydney Forum members - even if you can't make it to th breakfast.

As a keynote speaker at the Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Sydney Property Expo which will be held on March 28-30th

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few extra tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to www.propertyexpo.com.au

Click on Sydney and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

Come up and say hello and meet the Sydney team

Enjoy!!

Hi Dave,

I'm going to release my 2 tickets to someone on the standby list. Might even be Andreas I think! ;)

I saw the guys last year so will give someone else a chance this time around. I'll still be at the show so can catch up with you all there, just going to skip the breakfast session.

Cheers,
Michael

I can't make it

I would like to offer up my spot, I am sorry but something has come up. All the best I look forward to the rest of the expo!

Damien

Are there any left?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for organising this great event. If there are any tickets left my wife and I would love to attend the breakfast.

Regards,
Paul
P.S. How will we know if we managed to get a seat or not?

Hi guys,
At this point there are 43 people down for this.

The first 40 have spots.
The remaining 3 people , I would suggest you turn up on the day and sit near us - there is a fair chance that some people will not turn up on the day and will be able to slot in.
If you don't get to sit where the 40 people are, you can still sit near us and probably hear what is being said - if it gets to say 8:30 then just move nearer !!

Just a reminder for everyone, its probably around $20 - we are just going to pool the funds together and this will help pay for Steve Blaby (their organizer) and the Reno Kings breakfasts. That will include juice / water or coffee.
But that will include free tickets into the expo , so its good value :)

David

See you all tomorrow!!

To those on the reserve list , you can still come along - just please do me a favour and sit near us until around 830am.
If there are spots available at that point in the "main" area , then just transfer your self at that point.
We sit at the far end of the place. Booked in the name of "Perkin".

We should all be covered by the $20 each (as stated, that includes the Big Brekkie , which I negotiated down a little in $$) - that also covers the 2 Reno kings and one staff member ; a gift for each of the guys ; It should also cover either a coffee/tea or orange juice.

See you all then !!
David

Back