software for professionals

hi, first a nice hallo to everybody, I am new in the forum :)

I bought the property manager pro but for a deep step into property investment
I find it a bit thin. I like to get the right thing already at the start, so I don't have to switch over, typing all data in again.

Which software would you say do professionals use for lets say 20 properties?

I just read about Quicken Rental Property Manager, is this something which covers every corner ?

thanks
Chris

I'm still a fan of Quicken but I have a small trading company and have some shares. I have multiple bank/cheque/credit accounts and having a couple of properties adds nothing extra in complexity.

No way am I a fan of the distributor though. :eek:

First off Chris, this being your first post - welcome to the SS Forum. Setting sail to your financial destination.

Property manager pro covers every corner.

I have a large multi $million property portfolio and pmpro does everything thats required to record all incomings & outgoings for accountancy purposes.

What do you mean by professionals?

Why do you find it a bit thin???

What type functions are you requiring??

hi, first a nice hallo to everybody, I am new in the forum :)

I bought the property manager pro but for a deep step into property investment
I find it a bit thin. I like to get the right thing already at the start, so I don't have to switch over, typing all data in again.

Which software would you say do professionals use for lets say 20 properties?

I just read about Quicken Rental Property Manager, is this something which covers every corner ?

Hi Chris

How are you going?

For property/business/personal management for 1 property to 20 properties to 100 properties PLUS a personal situation, then I would recommend using a financial package like Quicken or MYOB. Having used both Quicken is better for Inter-Entity accounting handsdown. Also these packages are useful when dealing with accountants etc as most accountants use these kinds of packages.

This requirement is very necessary once you start buying properties in many legal entities like Trusts, Companies etc.

I would not recommend using Excel.

Starting with a good package from the outset is a great idea which lessens the need for re-entering again.

Also, Rixter runs a complex show so if Prioperty Manager Pro suits him that that is a good sign that the product works however I dont have any personal experience using this only the accounting packages named above.

Best of luck!

Corsa

First off Chris, this being your first post - welcome to the SS Forum. Setting sail to your financial destination.

Property manager pro covers every corner.

I have a large multi $million property portfolio and pmpro does everything thats required to record all incomings & outgoings for accountancy purposes.

What do you mean by professionals?

Why do you find it a bit thin???

What type functions are you requiring??

Rixter put me on to PM Pro and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! and we have multiple properties too.

Back