Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - 29th April 2011

Sim

Administrator
I've scheduled our next meetup for Friday 29th April from 6:30pm at BB's Bar & Grill - Bull & Bush Hotel, 378 Windsor Rd Baulkham Hills.

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/sydney-investor/events/16878642/

Because this is a restaurant/bistro, it's quite important to get final numbers for the night, so please RSVP on Meetup.com if you are planning to come and make sure you update your RSVP no later than Thursday 28th so I can let them know how many are coming.

Ah if I only still lived at my parents house just down the road I would be there with bells on also but the flight from Perth dosent make it viable :(

Wish i had a dollar for every night I've staggered home from the Bull :p

Have a great night.

Regards

I thought 29th April sounded like a familiar date.... I'm going to be doing the theme park crawl on the Gold Coast with my family, so wont be able to make it. Hope you have a great night,

I thought 29th April sounded like a familiar date.... I'm going to be doing the theme park crawl on the Gold Coast with my family, so wont be able to make it. Hope you have a great night,

Lucky you Penny. Pity we can't catch up but have a great time!

I'll try to make.....maybe Evand will also come wearing his trial Mankini should he lose his bet that there will be an interest rate hike by the end of the year!!!:D

Just a reminder to those who are coming please rsvp via the meetup link in Sim's post for numbers. The B and B can get quite busy on Friday nights and we'd hate for ppl to miss out on seating.
Happy Easter all :D

Bummer, just down the road from my office. Will check on my Friday... my latest IP settles thursday 28th, so Friday I was going to take off work and start the prep work for painting on the weekend.

Wonder if an investor dinner could be classed as a tax deduction as an educational event :)

Bummer, just down the road from my office. Will check on my Friday... my latest IP settles thursday 28th, so Friday I was going to take off work and start the prep work for painting on the weekend.

Wonder if an investor dinner could be classed as a tax deduction as an educational event :)

Hi Dave

I believe it can be classified as a networking event but do check with your accountant :)
Hope to see you there- we can always share painting tips! I'm sure there's more than one of us who've been there and done that ;)

Just a reminder everyone - this event is this coming Friday. I need to let the Bull & Bush know numbers today, so if you haven't already RSVPd on meetup.com, please do so.

As Jacque mentioned - the B&B can be quite busy on a Friday night, so we need to make sure we've booked enough seats (but not too many!).

We currently have 15 people RSVPd on meetup.com ... plus I think there are a couple more who have said yes in this thread but have not yet RSVPd, so it should be a great turnout.

Back