Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - 29th April 2011

Thought I had indicated that I would be there but seems I haven't.

Looks like I may be a cancellation for 2 and have to come by myself as wife is having some suspicious spots on face attended to that day and seems to think going out that night is to much. Even talking about hiding out the whole weekend.

Will advice on the day.

Cheers

The weather forcast for Friday is not looking good. I work on Friday nights (as I think I already mentioned), but if we have to close due to the weather, we might make our way there, if that is alright. Thing is, we won't know until the day & even then it is only if it is pouring down all day that I can definately say we can make it.

Basically I need a weather report and a floor report (open air skating rink) from Sefton before I can decide if I can come.

Not good enough Skater. They require 10% deposit + LMI (lambchop marination insurance).

:)

I am a tenantive... depends on if I end up getting Friday off to crank up Mr Sander.

Oops...sorry guys. Can I sneak in an RSVP for friday night as well (plus two)? If there are no seats left, we'll just loiter around the table! ;)

Have a great night everyone. Pity I'm in Prague (not really I LOVE the place) or I'd be there. Met a couple that bought a flat here. They stay here 4 months a year. Sounds great to me.

I've missed 2 now. I'll have to stop going on holidays. NOT!!!!

Hey Sim....just confirming my attendance also.

Looks like there are few coming....should be a good night.:D

Cheers
Sash

Sorry Sim, for being late. I had to wait for a few things before I could confirm my attendance. It is just clear to me that I can make it but now the Meetup Signup is closed. :( Have you confirmed the seating?

I've re-opened RSVPs so please try again if you weren't able to update Meetup.com

I did send an email to the B&B last night, but I will call again this morning to re-confirm.

Thanks, Sim.

That was my first meet-up. Great experience! Will be a regular from now on! I enjoyed sharing ideas with some like-minded people.

Thanks also to Nathan & Sash who gave me some really handy tips!

Cheers,
Josie

Yes Jacque...a couple of people indicated to me that they thought was female at the meet-up last night........so I double checked again this morning.

All good....I am still a bloke....much to my relief. ;):D

It was an awesome turnout and night.....got a few ideas off people also.

Look forward to the next meeting.

Good to catch up and confirm that Sash is actually a bloke :D

Thanks for organising Sim

Back