The Apprentice

yeah sometimes it sounds like my kid, whatever you say to him it's always "yes, mom/dad" and you can see she just says it to get us off her back

I was prediciting a double header.
Camel just had to go. No doubt, but Big Gav (could he take his shirt off any more often?) is a real snake in the grass.
I wouldn't want someone as sneaky as him anywhere near my organisation. If I had an organisation, that is.

My thoughts exactly. What a creep! Two faced lying prat! I was never a fan of Carmen but Gavin totally set her up. If Bouris had any decency he would have sacked him for sabotaging his team like that.

The more I see the more I like Mary-Anne! Very hard working lady!

Ah, Sam Sam Sam!

That Gavin is a psychopath. I have worked with plenty of people like him and they never change. His next target will be whoever he decides is a threat.

If Bouris ends up hiring him he has rocks in his head.

What really gives me the irrits is how whenever he (Gavin) has to defend himself in the boardroom he blames everyone else with really pathetic things when it seems to be mainly his behaviour at fault.

But of course without him the show would be pretty boring hence I'm sure he will be around right to the end.

I like Sam, hope he wins.

i think you are overreacting

at the end of the day, they have to choose 2 people and explain why they chose them. so if everyone worked great, he cannot say - it's all my fault, he still has to chose 2 and give an explanation

that's when you start seeing those pathetic things

i think you are overreacting

at the end of the day, they have to choose 2 people and explain why they chose them. so if everyone worked great, he cannot say - it's all my fault, he still has to chose 2 and give an explanation

that's when you start seeing those pathetic things
Also.....we the viewers only get to see 1 hour (less ads) of what transpires over a 24-48hr period. A lot of editing and 'tweaking' can be done to perhaps distort anyones real personality/traits.

Regards
Marty

The people I'd have working for me are (in no particular order):
Mary-Anne
Sam
Heather
Morello

I see the Yellow Brick Road venture has been launched. Saw an ad online looking for franchisees.

The people I'd have working for me are (in no particular order):
Mary-Anne
Sam
Heather
Morello

I see the Yellow Brick Road venture has been launched. Saw an ad online looking for franchisees.

I could put all of them to good use, including the ones already gone, but not in the role they are trying to get.

now i'm torn as who to go next - maryanne is starting to sound like a desparate whinger and the miss world girl is still as irritating as all buggery with the flash of the teeth, fluttering eyelids and constant spouting of quotes.

sorry - for those who don't know - sam was voted off (youth and inexperience methinks) but mr bouris told him to come back when the show was over and meet with him.

Yeah Maryanne was pretty annoying last night and Miss world was doing the right thing by consulting the team in what she planned to do but Maryanne was very cold and uncooperative. And Gavin, how rude was he with those girls when they wanted to talk about the inspiration for their art. I could totally relate to that guy with the pop art and how he became an artist as didn't like dealing with stupid cooperates as he described them, like Laural & Hardy :)

Back