The Apprentice

I agree they got a bit too precious about the "young and sexy" thing. I mean she's been using it to her advantage up to this point (you can't have missed the hair flicks, esp when talking to the cool arty dude).

And so what? I think Gavin half meant it as a compliment. Honestly the world is getting so PC it's crazy.

And so what? I think Gavin half meant it as a compliment. Honestly the world is getting so PC it's crazy.
Yes I agree, it showed a dark side to her and society's evolution of political correctness. She should have enjoyed the compliment instead of making out it was the most horrendous thing for someone to say something nice to her. It's ok to flirt a little though but not ok for someone to complement her.:rolleyes:

Don't say anything else Kim5! :eek:

I don't wanna know until I've enjoyed it with nice cold glass of something...

;)

But didn't someone say they filmed 3 different endings so noone knows?? :confused:

i think heather will win

Don't like her but....
  • She articulates well
  • Stands up for herself
  • She makes decisions

Would love to here what happens with Sam (and Mark Bouris) but Sam is not a salesperson...maybe numbers person.

IMHO
Gavin needs to fix his hair eg make it neat and tidy.

Sheryn

I suppose what I got from that is the importance of people skills, getting on with people and being able to work in and motivate a team.

Any number of degrees is worthless unless you have good people and leadership skills. I need to develop my people skills.

I was glad Morello won even if he does come across like a car salesman at times. There are thousands of people like Heather in the workforce, but Morello offers a bit more personality to the job and wasn't so selfish about the whole thing.

From the minute they showed Heather in fighting form and being such a ***** to the two girls I knew that Morello would win.

Hooray! I was so happy when Morello won!
C'mon he does grow on you dosen't he? :D

Sad for Heather, but there wasn't that ZING that Morello had and maybe admitting she followed her mother's path - divorced when the baby was 2 - did not really help her cause.

I know I'd rather work for/with Morello as opposed to Heather.

Sabrina was the most honest she'd been all through which showed her true colours I felt. ie. playing the game (badly, I might add)

Sam was GREAT as usual. Love it! Do another series Mark Burnett!!!

Now, can I ring up Yellow Brick Road and demand to only speak to Morello or Sam? ;)

Nah, Heather was the best. She produced a product that was almost ready to go on the store shelves in only 3 days backed by a team of 3, of which 2 hated her.

What she pulled off was nothing less than extraordinary compared to Morello digging into his bag of fun. Not to say that Morello was bad. I think he was a very good candidate, but Heather was exceptional.

It's funny, you know, I've not watched this show at all. Barely even knew of its existence. But, we happen to be interested in a property that Morello is selling and I met him last week - very unimpressive as an agent, although he did ask what area I lived in and then rang me the next day asking if I knew anyone who wanted to sell even though it's a fair few Ks from his agency's home zone.
However, partner rang someone else from the agency last night with a few questions and got no sense out of them at all - ''ish the final of The Apprentish and we're all in this bar watching it! Ish awesome''. I guess if I read rightly and Morello won, that might explain why the Sec 32 they promised hasn't yet eventuated today.:cool:

well Mark didn't really give any reasons why he picked as he did and he seemed a bit off of his game last night... a few strange comments and thoughts. EOD I think he made the wrong decision. And the snap sackign where it went from 3 to 2 was a bit harsh!

It's funny, you know, I've not watched this show at all. Barely even knew of its existence. But, we happen to be interested in a property that Morello is selling and I met him last week - very unimpressive as an agent, although he did ask what area I lived in and then rang me the next day asking if I knew anyone who wanted to sell even though it's a fair few Ks from his agency's home zone.
However, partner rang someone else from the agency last night with a few questions and got no sense out of them at all - ''ish the final of The Apprentish and we're all in this bar watching it! Ish awesome''. I guess if I read rightly and Morello won, that might explain why the Sec 32 they promised hasn't yet eventuated today.:cool:

the apprentice is on at 9.30, why would you call someone at that time??

well Mark didn't really give any reasons why he picked as he did and he seemed a bit off of his game last night... a few strange comments and thoughts. EOD I think he made the wrong decision. And the snap sackign where it went from 3 to 2 was a bit harsh!

Agree with you Ausprop. I believe Heather was the clear winner of the project. If according to the rule, she should have got the job. Mark Boris is a saleperson remember and he likes someone like him. Marrelo was clearly running out of puff - the Auction. If I were heather I would have fired Boris rather than be fired by him. It made yesterday's project useless. He also fired the lawyer without reason and it was a stupid action.

I know I'd rather work for/with Morello as opposed to Heather.

Same. Morello seems like the sort of boss who'd take you all down to the pub after work and buy everyone a round of drinks or ten. Heather seems like the sort of boss who'd make you work until 10pm every night and not even call in for pizza.

I knew she had lost as soon as she made the "its all about me" statement.

Same. Morello seems like the sort of boss who'd take you all down to the pub after work and buy everyone a round of drinks or ten. Heather seems like the sort of boss who'd make you work until 10pm every night and not even call in for pizza.

I knew she had lost as soon as she made the "its all about me" statement.

It was the little hair flick thing she did that hooked me on her.
Too shallow?

Back