The importance of educating women.

State show that more females go to uni
Stats also show that these females get better grades at uni then men

However the average woman's salary is lower

This just proves that women don't work.hard enough or aren't motivated enough or havedifferent priorities that make them end up with lower salaries or they have chosen easier or lower paying industries

Therefore I.do not accept any feminists views of women should get paid equal as men, the reality is doing the same job, they do get paid the same

If they are too lazy, too stupid, too unmotivated to earn the same bucks, then don't blame others as usual, take a good look at yourself, since you have a statistically better start then men!

The issue is TMNT is getting the roles where you are paid the same. What is the percentage of women in power either in politics or board level. As you admit - women are better educated and equally as capable so there must be another reason. I personally don't believe that only 14% of women work as hard or are as motivated as men, but that would be the conclusion based on your assertion and the number of women in board positions.
(source SMH Oct 17 2012)

Last edited:
Disagree, I did not differentiate between what male and female PM's cop in terms of sexism. If you do your research Gillard, Abbott and Howard were all subjected to crude and sexist remarks.

weg, you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic. However, the prevailing attitude in our society is that women are untouchable. Even the slightest criticism, now matter how accurate, reasoned or logical it may be, brings accusations of 'misogynist', 'you're bitter because you got hurt by a woman', 'you still live with your mummy and can't get laid' or some such variant thereof. Trust me, I've heard them all.

The tactic does work, though. Most males today are so afraid of being seen in a negative light that they either keep their mouths shut or join the Wimminz Cheer Squad. If anyone dares speak up, the accusations fly thick and fast.

Case in point:

It seems to me that you are discriminating on the grounds of gender. I think you're upset with your ex. Time out

This is from the other thread. Do you see what I mean? Despite the fact that I use facts to back up my views (and I'm the only one doing so), I'm 'discriminating on the basis of gender' as well as being 'upset with my ex'.

It's a good thing though when people start throwing those accusations out. It means that they have no evidence to dismiss anything I have presented and are reduced to using shaming tactics in a weak attempt to get me to be quiet.

Hi Peter, just tacking on an extra bit here that I just thought of. Imagine this scenario:

Man and woman go out on a date, things are going really well. Plenty of conversation, then the man drops this: 'Yeah, when I get married, I plan on staying home and being a househusband while my wife goes to work'.

How many women do you think would agree to a second date with this guy?
I think you will find a lot of Men are already doing that, when I was doing the drop-off pick-up from school for over 14 years I used to talk to several
stay at home dads maybe over five over the years,,the funny part was all those Men married into money met their wife at a upmarket front-bar on a Friday night just part of evolution by natural selection..

HELLO! A woman is not lazy, stupid or unmotivated if she chooses to be a school teacher, or a nurse, instead of a doctor or a lawyer.

And then, remember it is the woman who has to take maternity leave when she has a child. She may or may not need extra time off. This can and does affect the career of a woman.

In fact, as a woman, I see school teaching as a career to be a great choice, especially if you have children.

I'm talking about women who before having a child and maternity leave

The average for graduate salaries in the same industries was a little less for the ladies

As for women choosing easier or lower paying industries I never said they were stupid

In highschool for the hsc, there is scaling for subjects because it would be unfair for someone who is doing advanced university mathematics compared to some one doing basic mathematics

Easier or lower requirement jobs should be paid less
But I don't want to hear people saying life is unfair because a brain surgeon is overpaid compared to a check out chic

My understanding is women outnumber men in the universities.

No one is holding them back in this country. They are not being kidnapped.

Why are people discussing what some broker said :confused:.

because its mind boggling that people like this still exist in this part of the world! I'm lucky to have had strong women as examples in my life and a partner who is proud of my strength and inspires me to be more. not everyone is that lucky:)

You can carry on about 'men look for this' and 'women look or that' all you like, but in the real world (or maybe just the one I live in?) people tend to hook up with other people they already know. Most of my friends married people they met at school, uni, work, people from their social circle, friend of a friend they met at a party, etc. People they just clicked with. There wasn't much shopping around or box-ticking to it.

weg, you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic. However, the prevailing attitude in our society is that women are untouchable. Even the slightest criticism, now matter how accurate, reasoned or logical it may be, brings accusations of 'misogynist', 'you're bitter because you got hurt by a woman', 'you still live with your mummy and can't get laid' or some such variant thereof. Trust me, I've heard them all.

Here is an excellent blog post that expands on this and explains it far more eloquently than I ever could.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/25/bitter-misogynists/

Here is an excellent blog post that expands on this and explains it far more eloquently than I ever could.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/25/bitter-misogynists/

I've been through the PUA phase. It does work. Too well. Scared me and made me a little jaded as to what women were up to. I began to question their authenticity and see it as a game. Then I grew up.

Just like at the end of The Game by Neil Strauss where he has his big break through, you realise that after all the crap, real long lasting connection requires more than a few negs.

It requires your partner to realise you genuinely have something to offer otherwise you may find yourself like all the guys who married "HB's" in that book, they ended up divorced.

The misunderstanding of what makes a healthy relationship is misunderstood on both sides and the solution isn't a one size fits all.

However, the prevailing attitude in our society is that women are untouchable. Even the slightest criticism, now matter how accurate, reasoned or logical it may be, brings accusations of 'misogynist', 'you're bitter because you got hurt by a woman', 'you still live with your mummy and can't get laid' or some such variant thereof. Trust me, I've heard them all.

A friend of ours constantly bangs on about men being misogynists, and pricks, and *******s. You should have seen her face when I called her a 'whining misandrist'. I was the worst in world.

And I didn't give a ****. :D

nhg, Game is so much more than PUA. Rollo (the blog author) has been married (yes, to the same woman) for 17 years and they have a young (mid teens) daughter.

Game encompasses all aspects of a man's life, not just getting laid (although when applied to that area, it is disturbingly easy to accomplish). I use Game all day, every day.

- in my business dealings
- conversing with family/friends
- talking to people/posting on the internet
- choosing which books to read
- interacting with the staff down at my local
- meeting new people while I'm having a few beers
- walking down the street
- exercising
- the way I dress
- the way I conduct myself when I approach women
- ensuring that I walk with a straight back and my head held high
- my overall attitude to life and how I live it

It's all about becoming the best Man I can be in every way possible.

Last edited:
because its mind boggling that people like this still exist in this part of the world! I'm lucky to have had strong women as examples in my life and a partner who is proud of my strength and inspires me to be more. not everyone is that lucky:)

You mean people like the broker?

What does it matter what he thinks? Does anyone care?

There are lots of different views held by different people but it doesn't mean they have any influence or power over others.

Last edited:
I think it would probably also be useful if we had our men educated as well.

For example some of us neighbours have had ongoing issues with a council bridge that blocks up easily and causes flood damage in heavy rain. For 30 years council engineers have told us all sorts of yarns about why this is and why it is not easy to fix or to clean it out. Now we have an independent engineers report it turns out there are some simple fixes available - debris deflectors, debris traps.

With the matter in the hands of our solicitors I now wonder what these engineers have been getting paid good money for all these years. I once had one of them tell me if the water can't break out in one particular spot "it will just stay in the watercourse". Apparently it will just flow inside an invisible line on a map. The independent report clearly shows what the problem is and how to prevent it, but for 30 odd years not one council engineer (all of them men) has been able to figure it out.

I reckon they should all go back to high school and start again.

It's all about becoming the best Man I can be in every way possible.

I completely agree.

Sounds like you've read up on this yourself. David Deangelo has a talk with Dr Paul which discusses boy mindset vs man mindset and how in today's western society there is no defining moment which demands a boy to grow up. A right of passage as such.

I strongly believe a big issue is the lack of male role models and education. To clarify, by education I don't mean maths or science.

For me being a man isn't just taking care of yourself or even your family, it is about being a positive guide and influence within your community, and to show integrity in all aspects of ones life.

FYI these aren't the only books I've read on the topic lol. But it is a good hour long set of you tube clips I would recommend.

I think it would probably also be useful if we had our men educated as well.

For example some of us neighbours have had ongoing issues with a council bridge that blocks up easily and causes flood damage in heavy rain. For 30 years council engineers have told us all sorts of yarns about why this is and why it is not easy to fix or to clean it out. Now we have an independent engineers report it turns out there are some simple fixes available - debris deflectors, debris traps.

With the matter in the hands of our solicitors I now wonder what these engineers have been getting paid good money for all these years. I once had one of them tell me if the water can't break out in one particular spot "it will just stay in the watercourse". Apparently it will just flow inside an invisible line on a map. The independent report clearly shows what the problem is and how to prevent it, but for 30 odd years not one council engineer (all of them men) has been able to figure it out.

I reckon they should all go back to high school and start again.

Haha. As an engineer, I would be very surprised if the report was that specific in saying it will definitely fix the problem. More likely to say 'it may alleviate the issue'. Too much litigation to be that confident in an official report.

I know guys who are in their 40s, who say they will only date girls under 25 and hot, and I shake my head and say "you are a f'ing idiot", these guys arent rich or famous and are only above average in the looks departments but they do look young,
I always feel like saying, "have a good look at yourself in the mirror! What are you going to do in ten years time when they are 35, and you are 55, and you are starting to look like a shrivelled prune???? Divorce and get another 24 year old????"

Yes, if they're in Thailand or Philippines they cantrade in their ageing 30 something gf and get a younger model. But not so easy to do that in Oz.

No it's a specific issue - the bridge was not built to the design specs - council engineers used to tell us the best fix was to dredge the downstream material, which obviously wasn't causing the problem, and now they want to put a detention basin up in the hills. Just put a debris deflector and debris cage at the culverts boys, pretty simple. The report is just a desktop review, nothing detailed. Takes someone who doesn't play golf with the CEO to see the blindingly obvious apparently. You don't have to be educated to see the problem or the solution, so I wonder about those guys getting paid good money for so many years.

You don't have to be educated to see the problem or the solution, so I wonder about those guys getting paid good money for so many years.

Council engineers get paid chump change. Not many engineers either, a lot are tafe trained or experienced project officers.

A man has to choose between two women. One of them is a 9 in her mid 20's, who works as a waitress, making minimum wage. The other is a 5 in her early 40's, who works as a solicitor, making 6 figures.

99% of straight men will choose the hot chick over the 'successful' one. Why? Because men care only about two things when it comes to attraction: youth and beauty, with a side of 'feminine' thrown into the mix. But in this day and age, in Western society, if you can find a girl who is young, attractive and feminine, then you've hit the jackpot.
Perhaps in a club or pub, the guy looking for a quick lay will go for the hot chick.

However in many cases this is different from the woman a man will choose for a life partner.

The sexual attraction provides the initial hook.

However, the process of getting to know another person eliminates many potential mates from the selection.

If I had chosen the hot chick as my life partner, I wouldn't have been married for very long.

Perhaps though this is the mistake many men make, and possibly could be a reason for higher divorce rates.

Back