The Off Topic Thread #2

Dad says, "I don't want to know".

My wife thinks I'm an idiot.

Eh, you'll get over it.

So does your daughter... :p

LOL! How mean, Edward Cullen is the perfect gentleman (aside from wanting to kill you)! Then again, I like the gentle nice boys... I think essentially I want a woman with a penis. :)

Eww!! He's too white, and gay looking.

Plus i wouldn't be able to handle a woman, even if she has man bits because women are b*tches and just irritate me.

That's hilarious, I am shocked at the things Lil Skater says on here knowing her parents read it! :D

As my Mum says, she doesn't stick her head in the sand. My Mum isn't in denial (Dad perhaps is) which is good.

I think it's hilarious how stupid some parents can be!! I mean, you've got to be kidding me if you think your 16 or 17 year old isn't having sex! Although many of the dorkier ones don't until 18 or 19, but in most cases their so called angles aren't.

Shall we just say that I'm not one of those parents that sticks their heads in the sand pretending that my offspring are perfect angels and don't behave like the rest of society. I find that nowadays I can talk to Lil about any subject, and I think she feels the same.

Yep :)

I think it's great, i remember when i was younger i wasn't so close to my parents and i'm glad that we are now, although i think if we established this relationship at a much younger age it would've made the world of difference.

Not even a little twinge, Elfy??
Quite a few twinges ... he arrived 12:05am today. Half an hour after we got to the hospital. Doc missed it, midwife almost missed it lol - I think she was there for the last 2 minutes of the process.

Reaction from the toddler: "Ooooh! Its a baby!" and promptly tries to give the baby stuff.
Reaction from the tween: "I don't WANT a little brother" and "how come you're still fat now the baby's out?" Thanks, kid.

Quite a few twinges ... he arrived 12:05am today. Half an hour after we got to the hospital. Doc missed it, midwife almost missed it lol - I think she was there for the last 2 minutes of the process.

Reaction from the toddler: "Ooooh! Its a baby!" and promptly tries to give the baby stuff.
Reaction from the tween: "I don't WANT a little brother" and "how come you're still fat now the baby's out?" Thanks, kid.

Yay!!!!!!!!

Congrats Elfy! What's your beautiful Bubs name?

Got to love the reaction from the Tween!

I was thinking, what is she still doing online, she MUST be having the baby by now... then read your message. :)

Congratulations! What's his name?

girls who are hardcore into Twilight make me roll my eyes like this

Which is why I was quick to point out that I'm NOT a die hard fan! The books were a good read, but I'm by no means one of the obsessed nutters. :p

Congratulations!!!

Well done on the little chap and for being on the Internet so soon afterwards :eek:

I know we women are good at multi-tasking but that is crazy-mamma!!

:D

I thought you were being a bit quiet and were up to something. Best of wishes! I think it's great you have a son - hope you do! It's a whole new dynamic - at least, it was for me.:D

cheers

CONGRATULATIONS ELFY!!!
picture.php

Congrats Rumpy. Great day to be born. Was my birthday too :D.

Next year year I'll celebrate mine and your bubs at the same time.

Regards
Marty

Back