The Off Topic Thread #2

Congrats Rumpy. Great day to be born. Was my birthday too :D.

Next year year I'll celebrate mine and your bubs at the same time.

Regards
Marty

Happy Bday fellow cancerian :p

Next year you can have a stiff drink for yourself and lil relf :)

Our big occasion is very boring ... he's either eating or sleeping, and he does a lot of sleeping. You have to wake him up to feed him or change his bum!

Its like the total opposite of our last one, who is STILL a terrible sleeper, gets woken by a pin drop, and never sits still. She gave us sleep deprivation from hell for over a year.

Both of them got negative blood type though (my partner has positive blood). I'm spreading my minority blood type around :cool:

Sounds like you've got a nice and peaceful bub elfy :)

picture.php

IP #1 is starting to get underway! :D
They have footings done and slab poured. Finance application is starting to get processed (fingers crossed our application for IO, 97% LVR, 40yr term doesn't get knocked back by the LMI people ;) )

Just had to share. :)

Our builder was nagging us no end (as in, near daily calls) to get some paperwork back so they could give us a final price. So we sent it back.

That was well over a month ago and it has been deathly silent since.

Bah, builders ...

Nope. We don't have our deposit together (heck, I don't even have an income at the moment) so there is no rush, which is why it pissed me off no end to be hassled almost daily to get the paperwork back - and then when they've got it back they go quiet!

Sending back the forms will trigger a request for $2000 and a day trip to Adelaide that I'm not ready for yet. Then we've got until the house is approved to get about $15-20k together somehow, and then have to somehow magically procure another $80k from nowhere. But if it takes until after Jan 1st, we might not be able to get finance if lodocs get pulled with this new credit thing. Just because we'll be 'earning' about $70k after tax doesn't mean the bank will actually accept any of that as income on a fulldoc.

Back