UNTOLD: The Strangest Secret

.QUOTE=simonjulie;252481]I was about to let you Guy's off the hook but this is just too good to resist.
"I reckon a belief system is only a series of thoughts we keep having". Therefore if you include stuff like death in your belief system then that’s what you'll need to accommodate with your thoughts. I am not interested in dying ATM so I don't believe I need to think about it yet. End of story.:) If you consider this to be too simplistic then it is. But it works for me in my universe. What about you guy's?
Cheers

Simon[/QUOTE]
Dear Simon,

1. Hopefully, your own thinking will be able to remain so forever ...

2. On the other hand, I hope we can all agree here that our human death is a true fact in life, whether we want to think about it or not.

3. We all know with full certainity too that we all will have to grapple with this human death issue in due course when our time on earth is almost up and it is about time for us soon to leave the human world if we have failed to properly address it earlier in our own earthly life so as to properly prepare ourselves and our family adequately for this inevitable life event.

4. By simply "refusing" to address or/and to think about this "human death " life event issue does not mean that we are able to wish away "death" or/and that we will live forever again and again.

5. Whether you do "need" to think about it or not, is for you and your family to decide;- "wherewithal will our human spirit and soul go after we each experience the human death life event? ... Are we going to "see" and be able to "recognise" our loved ones when we meet each other again in the next world? Or rather, " in the next life/birth again on this earth" , as some Buddhist teachings would suggest.

6. ...and then as the "new borns" on earth again in our next life, perhaps further again wondering on these same issues, "Who am I? Why am I here on earth for? Is there God? How come I am born in this family and no other family? Where will I go after the physical death etc" and here we go on again, repeating this same philosophical /existential discussion about life again, as the next generation of human civilisation....

7. To each our own.

8. We can all agree to disagree here with one another ... with our own beliefs and our own understanding regarding the truth about Laws of Attraction too.

9. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Dear TFB,

3. Neither do I think the Energy Consciousness perspective has clearly explained the "Whys" and "Hows" about the human death occurrence or/and why "you" and "I" are living on earth now.

regards,
Kenneth KOH

Kenneth, There have been too many new age start ups come out with stuff like this in the last 50 years. I got caught up in something similar in the 70s, and was burnt by it. I am now very cynical about new spins on old ideas, especially when someone claims they are channeling some entity or master.

However, I agree with Simon in controlling emotion and thought, and channeling that towards what he wants. That fits with my belief that we tend to become what we put our attention on, as we are innately creative beings. Personally, I see humans as being designed to dream or imagine what might be, then create it in the material world...making heaven on earth, if you will.

As for Abraham, I haven't heard a channeler yet who has a mature belief system that addresses sensibly all aspects of man's need for meaning. And it wouldn't be hard to do. The channeler could just go adn spend a year reading the following - the Upanishads, Maha Bharata, Bhagavad Gita, the texts of Tibetan Bon-ism, and several Christian mystics, or even Theosophy, the seed of New Age thought.

I don't know what the LoA crowd have to say about the meaning of life, and what happens after death, though there's only so many permutations on what it could be. I cannot reconcile a belief system that talks of natural laws, that doesn't address the meaning of life and what happens after death. These issues are just too big for most people. And it is hard to set one's sail, until one has a reasonable sense of the purpose of life.

As for returning to a group consciousness in a super nova, well my slant is that there are three possibilities on what happens after death, assuming we aren't extinguished outright:

- we lose all sense of individuality and become a group consciousness
- we continue to evolve as individual spirits
- some combination of the two ie we evolve as individuals until attaining a certain achievement level, then merge into a group consciousness. This last perspective is most adopted in the world's ancient religions.

Simon, IMHO a belief system will be more resilient if it provides a survival advantage. That advantage will include helping you adapt and have a sustained meaning in life, when confronted by most things life can throw at you, negative or positive.

If your belief system currently shys away from dealing with the finiteness of your energy and body, then your system will have to change/evolve from what it is. Further, you are unlikely to influence anyone over the age of 40 that your beliefs are natural laws, considering these laws do not address the reality of life on earth, and death.

Nevertheless, as I said above, I do believe that it is profoundly important to control what one places their attention on, as our minds are creative things. If you feel at peace inside with where you are at, and you aren't hurting anyone, and you feel a strong degree of introspective clarity, then seems you are where you are meant to be....for the time being.

16. Thus, if we were to ask God/Universe "honourably", "selflessly" for the good of mankind, and in simple good faith with the pure heart and innocence of a child, i.e "in simple child-like faith", it is more likely that the Laws of Attraction will operate positively as we know, to help us realise our asking in the physical/material world.

18. I believe that this is so because instinctively, we will clearly "know" for ourselves inituitively, whether or not, our human intentions is not properly aligned with higher Divine Principle/Purpose or not, somehow, in a mysterious manner.

19. I further wish to suggest that under such situations, the Laws of Atttraction will normally either "not allowed" to operate at all or/and allowed to operate "differently" from its usual sense such as in a "negative" manner so as to bring about a KARMA boomerang effect on the individual asking for such things with a "wrong"/"evil" purpose ;- for God/Universe Divine Nature cannot be "corrupted" by our own impure human desires/thoughts imputed upon it.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Thank you Kenneth....this is so much clearer for me now. So if I am asking for something from the universe and my motive is pure and good, and I have pure faith, then I have to be patient and wait for a sunny day.

I have much to think about here.:)

Simon, IMHO a belief system will be more resilient if it provides a survival advantage. That advantage will include helping you adapt and have a sustained meaning in life, when confronted by most things life can throw at you, negative or positive.

If your belief system currently shys away from dealing with the finiteness of your energy and body, then your system will have to change/evolve from what it is. Further, you are unlikely to influence anyone over the age of 40 that your beliefs are natural laws, considering these laws do not address the reality of life on earth, and death.

Nevertheless, as I said above, I do believe that it is profoundly important to control what one places their attention on, as our minds are creative things. If you feel at peace inside with where you are at, and you aren't hurting anyone, and you feel a strong degree of introspective clarity, then seems you are where you are meant to be....for the time being.

I am sorry you feel that way as I feel your above post is a little condescending.
It is obvious to me now that you and Kenneth already know as much as you need to,ie: to be authorities on this topic. neither of you have presented anything new in regard to personal discoveries or awakenings. That makes me look for a better emotion regarding this current discussion.
Just to try to add some clarity to these thoughts I have been having , I will make a further public affirmation.” I will always expound any Idea, thought or discovery in the form of a contribution to the positive expansion of the creative universe."
This stuff is not new, it has been around for as long as humans became civilised it is that maybe the truth behind it all was not fullfulling enough for past folk who like you needed to know everthing. So these folk started adding and assuming all sorts of wonderful new and inventive ways to take control of the concept and at the same time assume power over others(historical religions).
Unlike you guys I refuse to make assumptions about stuff I have not experienced personally in the 51 years that I have been on this planet.
If I don't know a thing to be a fact then how can I or anyone make an authoritive statement to convince others of that assumption? For if I did, that would make me no better than someone who is just guessing and left needing others to believe it too so I could feel better about my assumptions. While you are off looking for the meaning of life I will be out there living and creating it to the max.
That is the difference between your philosophy and my reality.
I hope you find what you are looking for.:)
Simon

Kenneth,

However, I agree with Simon in controlling emotion and thought, and channeling that towards what he wants. That fits with my belief that we tend to become what we put our attention on, as we are innately creative beings. Personally, I see humans as being designed to dream or imagine what might be, then create it in the material world...making heaven on earth, if you will.
Dear TFB,

1. I believe we are all in agreement in this area and are trying to practise it in our own lives on a daily basis.

2. To me, it is part of our own self-actualisation process to be the best of what we all can, despite being in the midst of certain harsh/painful realities surrounding ourselves.

3. Not only do we want to dream/imagine, we also want to pursue and act on our dreams so as to make this world a better place for all to live in, though we may differ in our own specific ways of doing it or/and having different motivations behind our own actions.

4. If the filmlet on the Laws of Attraction has fired us into self-actualisation process, I believe that we are truly blessed by it.

5. It is not withstanding certain disagreements among us and its prevailing controversies as to how the same set of Laws of Attraction can also work in the "negative" manner with adverse consequences, for some who choose to focus on their own fears and on what they do not want in life instead or/and trying to use the Laws of Attraction, to manipulate others for their own personal selfish motives.

6. While we are each born uniquely different from one another, let us learn to focus on what is common among us and continue to work in these areas where we have agreement in so that we can all contribute and serve the others and the world at large in the way each of us, has been called to do, in our own specific service of calling as we have each understood for oursevles.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

It is obvious to me now that you and Kenneth already know as much as you need to,ie: to be authorities on this topic.
Simon
Dear Simon,

1. I am much humbled as I am still trying to search and learn/understand about certain aspects of the Laws of Attraction myself, especially regarding the role of faith in its operations and the negative aspects/consequences when people unknowingly or/and ignorantly mis-apply the same set of Laws unto themselves.

2. Personally, I like your enthusiam and your simplicity and "child-like" faith in applying the Laws of Attractions in to your own life amid the various distracting and harsh social realities surrounding us each day. This is getting increasing hard for us to be able to do so as our society get increasingly complex and sophiscated with many social dis-attractions and competing needs/demands for our onw personal time and energies.

3. Thank you for sharing with us your positive life experiences.

4. Hopefully, more people will get to learn and know what the Laws of Attraction is all about and able to apply it positively to self-actualise themselves in the near future.

5. For your kind update, please.

6. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

It is obvious to me now that you and Kenneth already know as much as you need to,ie: to be authorities on this topic. neither of you have presented anything new in regard to personal discoveries or awakenings. That makes me look for a better emotion regarding this current discussion.
Just to try to add some clarity to these thoughts I have been having , I will make a further public affirmation.” I will always expound any Idea, thought or discovery in the form of a contribution to the positive expansion of the creative universe."
This stuff is not new, it has been around for as long as humans became civilised it is that maybe the truth behind it all was not fullfulling enough for past folk who like you needed to know everthing. So these folk started adding and assuming all sorts of wonderful new and inventive ways to take control of the concept and at the same time assume power over others(historical religions).
Unlike you guys I refuse to make assumptions about stuff I have not experienced personally in the 51 years that I have been on this planet.
If I don't know a thing to be a fact then how can I or anyone make an authoritive statement to convince others of that assumption? For if I did, that would make me no better than someone who is just guessing and left needing others to believe it too so I could feel better about my assumptions. While you are off looking for the meaning of life I will be out there living and creating it to the max.
That is the difference between your philosophy and my reality.
I hope you find what you are looking for.:)
Simon

Simon, I agree we have exhausted discussion of this issue. We don't have common frames of reference and we both seem pretty stuck in our own paradigms.

I engaged you in discussing these matters because you chose to present them in a thread as 'natural laws' and 'facts'. I took issue with you on that.

Laws and facts are the domain of the scientific method or objective reasoning based on absolutes. Nothing about LoA meets these requirements, and hence are better considered nothing more than 'beliefs'.

It seems you have an unacknowledged propensity to condemn and criticize the beliefs of others; and that you consider LoA a major tenent of a more complete and evolved view on life. Much of my discussion above has been about what a complete belief system might encompass.

Nevertheless, I realize that further discussion is pointless. You don't need me to point out the incompleteness of LoA, and are locked into your own perspective, and seem to have an irrational bias against others'.

I will close with the two points I wanted to highlight:

There is no evidence or support for LoA being an absolute natural law or fact that works automatically free of contingencies.

There is no example or evidence that humans can become 'anything' they 'want' to.

These seem to be the two major tenents of Abraham and LoA authors mentioned ealierr in the thread.

I wish you well on your journey towards being a greater expression of love and wisdom.

There is no evidence or support for LoA being an absolute natural law or fact that works automatically free of contingencies.
Example and fact:It is impossible to have a negative thought or feeling while one is focussing on appreciation or thanksgiving.
Our thoughts are clothed with emotions that we hold as a result of our historical experience to that thought.

There is no example or evidence that humans can become 'anything' they 'want' to.

Anyone can be do or feel anything they want through the power of their imagination. What they want to become real is up to that individual and their ability to align their emotions to guide their thoughts to bring that thing into reality. There are countless examples of individuals throughout history who have done this. Edison believed he could illuminate a light globe by running an electrical current through it. It took him and his team ten thousand failures to have one success. Abraham Lincoln had failed at a number of professions before he became president of the US. the list is endless.
Or are you taking the above statement literally and thinking that If you set your mind to it you could turn yourself into a monkey?
Simon

Or are you taking the above statement literally and thinking that If you set your mind to it you could turn yourself into a monkey?
Simon

Simon, the statement is absolutist, for a reason....

Distorted controlling religions, cults, and snake oil peddlers use absolutist statements to brazenly explode rigid crusts of doubt around the heads and hearts of consumers of hope....

'You can become anything you want, or your money back'

'You can become anything you want, within the limits imposed by your genetic makeup, or stage of evolution of species, or national government'

Somehow, conditionals puncture the power of hope hype.

Hi TFB
I am coming to the understanding that you are who you are and your arguments are what they are and unless we could sit down in a room together and discuss this eye to eye I do feel this post could go on and on and on until you and I have gone around in circles so many times that everyone else has gotten giddy.
Have the last say if it makes you feel good as that is the "absolute, paramount emotion" and I would have proven my case.:)
Cheers
Simon

That makes me look for a better emotion regarding this current discussion.

Simon
Dear Simon,

1. Please keep up the good work!

2. While we may disagree on certain areas, I am with you on these 2 affirmations:-

a. "to always try to seek/add clarity to our own thoughts process";

b. "To always help contribute to expound an idea, thought or discovery for the positive expansion of the creative Universe.

3. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Dear Simon,

1. Please keep up the good work!

2. While we may disagree on certain areas, I am with you on these 2 affirmations:-

a. "to always try to seek/add clarity to our own thoughts process";

b. "To always help contribute to expound an idea, thought or discovery for the positive expenasion of the creative Universe.

3. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Thankyou Kenneth.
I also hold a great respect for you, your views and your contributions to this fantastic property forum.
I am sorry if I have missunderstood any of your content. I think your culture has been around a lot longer than mine(OZY) and so I respect and appreciate that.
Happy investing:)
kind regards
Simon

Neither of you have presented anything new in regard to personal discoveries or awakenings.
Simon
Dear Simon

1. I am not sure what exactly do you mean here?

2. As to how I personally apply the Laws of Attractions into my life, I do not mind sharing with you here that:

a. learning to better "safeguard/cleanse" my own personal thoughts process by reading and thinking/recalling more about positive things, those happy/special life moments in life with my loved ones/family, cherishing/reviewing my own personal life achievements and regularly reviewing my own life path and life goals from time to time to improve my own clarity in my own thinking so that I can better stretch myself without being complacent or/and feeling too comfortable with myself in my own comfort zone while at the same time, allowing myself to move forward towards my own life-goals constantly and naturally at a more comfortable pace.

b. In this respect, I seek to always embrace the good news, and positive ones to enrich my own life and being less willing to let other negative news, people's problems/ complaints, trivia issues and my own personal fears to feed on my own thinking process.

c. choosing to spend endless amount of quiet time with God and with His Mother Nature, doing nothing except to free up my mind completely to fully enjoy the solitude and spiritual communications, quietly appreciating and always thankful to God with a grateful heart, for His various beautiful Creations on earth. I enjoy listening and watching the white ocean waves roaring away, watching the birds flying freely and majestically in formation in the wide open blue skies, enjoying the warmth in its sun-basking and watching the evening sunsets, breathing in the clean and fresh ocean air as I stroll along the white sandy beach, always feeling totally free and joyous in my human spirits and being at home with myself as I am. I am much refreshed, re-charged, re-energised after such solitude sessions with Mother Nature and I am always feeling grateful and thankful to God for the rich Universe and His many fold blessings in our lives. I feel much blessed, enriched, entralled and staring in awe and in amazement by God's various beautiful and rich creations on Earth.

c. Learning to spending time reflecting on who and the kind of things which are being newly "attracted" into my life and the reasons why this is indeed so, from the perspective of Laws of Attraction and trying to uncover the lessons which are there for me to learn in my own life and for my own self-development purposes, faithfully recording them into my own life journal.

d. Learning to be comfortable with spending time reflecting, examining and journaling down how I am spending my time on a daily basis, on what kind of activities and with whom and how I can further improve myself and to better serve others.

e. Learning to be more selective about choosing the kind of friends and associates with whom I am associating with or/and wanting to spend my time to be around with myself. Do we share similar life values and life goals? Are we like-minded and how can we both be a blessings to one another? Are we being energised and become more uplifted in life and more positive-minded through our own association for mutual benefits?

f. One of my Perth associates is even talking about "Group Karma" and about how our own business network can be adversely affected if one of the associates among our midst does not truly operate on the similar values system or/and fails to always working on a "win-win" basis etc.

g. learning to take full responsibility for all the life events and the people whom I am attracting into my life presently and form time to time both knowingly and unknowingly, by asking myself/examining how I have unknowingly attracted them in the first place, the lessons which I have to learn from them/the attendant life events, seeking out the positive side of unfortunate events/incidents and how I can better serve or/and can be a blessings to the people whom God has placed around me or/and being attracted in my own earthly life.

h. learning to constantly remind myself to operate at higher self or/and vibrating at the higher frequencies so that all negativities in/around me will dissipate away with my personal life choice/response so that more positives will prevail and spread out through my life and in my immediate working/home environment at all times, by being humble and courteous towards others, respectful of others, by smiling more and maintaining a cheerful and joyous look at all times, and being positive and optimistic in my sharings and daily use of words/life choice.

i. learning to always pray and quietly bless each and every new people coming into my life as well as each new life trials that comes my way and embracing them positively for my own self-development purposes.

j. enjoying my own leisure reading moments and learning to be more selective of the kind of books which I am reading nowsadays.

k. learning to mind my own business (M.Y.O.B) at all times and be more selective in my sharing with others.

l. learning to be more sensitive and and respectful of others by learning and knowing how to go about sharing productively and more positively in a group environment as in this forum. In this respect, IU have much to learn from you as well as many other members in this forum.

3. For your kind update and further comments/discussion, please.

4. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Dear Simon

1. I am not sure what exactly do you mean here?

2. As to how I personally apply the Laws of Attractions into my life, I do not mind sharing with you here that:

a. learning to better "safeguard/cleanse" my own personal thoughts process by reading and thinking/recalling more about positive things, those happy/special life moments in life with my loved ones/family, cherishing/reviewing my own personal life achievements and regularly reviewing my own life path and life goals from time to time to improve my own clarity in my own thinking so that I can better stretch myself without being complacent or/and feeling too comfortable with myself in my own comfort zone while at the same time, allowing myself to move forward towards my own life-goals constantly and naturally at a more comfortable pace.

b. In this respect, I seek to always embrace the good news, and positive ones to enrich my own life and being less willing to let other negative news, people's problems/ complaints, trivia issues and my own personal fears to feed on my own thinking process.

c. choosing to spend endless amount of quiet time with God and with His Mother Nature, doing nothing except to free up my mind completely to fully enjoy the solitude and spiritual communications, quietly appreciating and always thankful to God with a grateful heart, for His various beautiful Creations on earth. I enjoy listening and watching the white ocean waves roaring away, watching the birds flying freely and majestically in formation in the wide open blue skies, enjoying the warmth in its sun-basking and watching the evening sunsets, breathing in the clean and fresh ocean air as I stroll along the white sandy beach, always feeling totally free and joyous in my human spirits and being at home with myself as I am. I am much refreshed, re-charged, re-energised after such solitude sessions with Mother Nature and I am always feeling grateful and thankful to God for the rich Universe and His many fold blessings in our lives. I feel much blessed, enriched, entralled and staring in awe and in amazement by God's various beautiful and rich creations on Earth.

c. Learning to spending time reflecting on who and the kind of things which are being newly "attracted" into my life and the reasons why this is indeed so, from the perspective of Laws of Attraction and trying to uncover the lessons which are there for me to learn in my own life and for my own self-development purposes, faithfully recording them into my own life journal.

d. Learning to be comfortable with spending time reflecting, examining and journaling down how I am spending my time on a daily basis, on what kind of activities and with whom and how I can further improve myself and to better serve others.

e. Learning to be more selective about choosing the kind of friends and associates with whom I am associating with or/and wanting to spend my time to be around with myself. Do we share similar life values and life goals? Are we like-minded and how can we both be a blessings to one another? Are we being energised and become more uplifted in life and more positive-minded through our own association for mutual benefits?

f. One of my Perth associates is even talking about "Group Karma" and about how our own business network can be adversely affected if one of the associates among our midst does not truly operate on the similar values system or/and fails to always working on a "win-win" basis etc.

g. learning to take full responsibility for all the life events and the people whom I am attracting into my life presently and form time to time both knowingly and unknowingly, by asking myself/examining how I have unknowingly attracted them in the first place, the lessons which I have to learn from them/the attendant life events, seeking out the positive side of unfortunate events/incidents and how I can better serve or/and can be a blessings to the people whom God has placed around me or/and being attracted in my own earthly life.

h. learning to constantly remind myself to operate at higher self or/and vibrating at the higher frequencies so that all negativities in/around me will dissipate away with my personal life choice/response so that more positives will prevail and spread out through my life and in my immediate working/home environment at all times, by being humble and courteous towards others, respectful of others, by smiling more and maintaining a cheerful and joyous look at all times, and being positive and optimistic in my sharings and daily use of words/life choice.

i. learning to always pray and quietly bless each and every new people coming into my life as well as each new life trials that comes my way and embracing them positively for my own self-development purposes.

j. enjoying my own leisure reading moments and learning to be more selective of the kind of books which I am reading nowsadays.

k. learning to mind my own business (M.Y.O.B) at all times and be more selective in my sharing with others.

l. learning to be more sensitive and and respectful of others by learning and knowing how to go about sharing productively and more positively in a group environment as in this forum. In this respect, IU have much to learn from you as well as many other members in this forum.

3. For your kind update and further comments/discussion, please.

4. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Hi Kenneth
IMHO,That is a real contribution to this topic.
How could anyone feel negative emotion reading your appreciation above? I know I could not. I take what I said regarding your earlier contribution back and eat those words.:)
Regards
Simon
Thank you again.

Kenneth, I am interested in how you reconcile karma and your Christian faith.

Could you comment on whether you believe genetic flaws within one's genes are a transference of karma from one generation to another? And if so, why so? How does one reconcile the sins of the parents being burdened upon offspring.

And how does karma fit into Jesus' introduction of a new dispensation dissolving karma - i.e. the law of forgiveness, grace...

While we are comending each other for there wonderful contrbution to this amazing thread may I just say to "the first Bruce "that I appreciate your contribution as it reflects what I consider to be the voice of reason.

Albeit beyond my ability to add significant argument to the discussion I have enjoyed its insights.

MJK:D

Kenneth, I am interested in how you reconcile karma and your Christian faith.

Could you comment on whether you believe genetic flaws within one's genes are a transference of karma from one generation to another? And if so, why so? How does one reconcile the sins of the parents being burdened upon offspring.

And how does karma fit into Jesus' introduction of a new dispensation dissolving karma - i.e. the law of forgiveness, grace...
Dear TFB,

1. Honestly speaking, I have not fully reconciled the concept of Karma with my own Christian faith at this point in time as I am still searching and learning about certain aspects for some of these spiritual concepts/doctrines myself.

2. Though I remain open-minded about them, they tend to run in parallel with one another at times.

3. However, one major common theme about the concept of Karma and our Christian faith is that "we reap what we sow" (Galatians 6:7) and "let us do good to all people" (Galatians 6:10).

4. Another common theme in these 2 religions is that God/Universe is in control and we are supposed to act/do God's Will rather than our own human will and volition and "that in all things, God works for the good for all those who love Him" (Roman 8:28).

5. Consequently, I believe that the Laws of Attraction also operates under some form of Divine Principle/Providence in line with certain spiritual principles such as God/Universe's Intrinsic Character, such as LOVE.

6. I do not think that the Laws of Attraction operates at randomly to any human will/volition or/and personal likes/dislikes.

7. In both these 2 religions too, there is also a common mention that God/Universe will not only punish us for our sins/wrongs during our life time but that, part of the punishment may even be extended to our future generations as well, as in the case of Adam and Eve, the Israelites etc. Similarly, Karma talks about past karmic ill-effects or/and un-finished learnings in past lives being carried forward into our future life reincarnations, as a result of our own past actions.

8. As to the genetic flaws across generations, what exactly are you referring to?

9. Incidentally, it is my own personal beliefs that as spiritual beings, we should be/are able to transcend our physical limitations/"looks"/handicaps easily by focusing upon God and accepting us as we are, just as God has accepted us as we are, and declare us as part of His own perfect creation on earth.

10. For example, what we think/feel about an an autistic child and personally believe about what/how they will think/feel about their own conditions can/are in fact very different from what some of these children with special needs, actually and truly think/see/feel about their own conditions, themselves.

11. In fact, many of them do not naturally realise their own limitations per se until they "learnt" / are made aware about them from their environment especially from their own parents or other adult care givers who have difficulties caring for them because of their special needs.

12. Try asking any 1-2 years old babies whether there is anything "wrong" with another autistic child?

13. Being innocent and naive, the babies do not actually know though they may comment/say that the autistic child looks or behaves quite "differently" from themselves.

14. They are still more than willing to play with an autistic child and treat them as a normal child and as one of their own until they have been socilaised otherwise by their own parents/other adult care-givers accordingly.

15. Likewise. Simon will tell you that once we have successfully re-programmed ourselves to "see/think" differently about our own human conditions, things around us ( or around the autistic child) will start to change for the better too, if God be willing.

16. Mary T Browne, who authored the book, "The Power of Karma" has made the following statements about KARMA in her book:

a. I am my KARMA.

b. I am what I am now because of my own past thoughts, actions and desires.

c. I am now building my future by my present thoughts, actions and desires.

d. We only attract situations that we ourselves have created, as nothing happens by chance.

17. Mary has further suggested that sometimes diseases are true blessings in disguise as they are actually "karmic" wake-up calls as our present lifestyle are unknowingly destroying our own life and personal happiness.

16. According to Mary, forgiveness is living in a state of Grace within the Karma concept. Likewise, Jesus Christ also speaks of Grace (un-merited favours) that God has forgiven all our sins when we choose to reconcile with God back simply through believing in His Son, Jesus Christ.

18. In Christianity as in the Karma concept, we also speak of the need (for Christians) to forgive one another (as our Lord has forgiven us).

19. For your kind update and further comments/discussion, please.

20. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Back