UNTOLD: The Strangest Secret

Equally the concept of the "karma boomerang" sounds cruel if one were to assume that people born with cerebral palsy or a similar disability, or someone developing MS or a similar illness, had somehow inherited the condition because of bad KARMA in a previous life.

Tony
+++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Tony,

1. If I were to suggest to you that the child who is born with cerebral palsy or similar disability can at times actually be some enlightened souls in disguise who selflessly chose to re-born themselves into this human world so as to better serve and inspire Mankind and the wider world to a higher height of human achievements, would you believe it?

2. Being such a child or a spastic child in particular, the enlightened soul is actually creating a good learning environment about what a true human life/lving is all about, for the appointed family concerned .... about loving and caring for others ( rather than ourselves) , about the virtue/training of patience etc.

3. Many of us tend to think and feel sorry about such a child as having severe disabilities in life;- for all you know, a spastic child has never see or think himself/herself as such but instead being oblivious of his external world and human emotional attachments, has chosen to totally enjoys himself/herself living his/her own unique life as he/she is, thereby fulfilling his/her high calling in life.

4. The difference is one " thought" or/and rather our own mindset/mentality.

5. For your kind update and reflection, please.

6. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

My response is similar to the comment provided by Voltaire.

In that regard the following is directed to the post and not the postee himself.

The rhetorical hesitancy in the question that a person has somehow chosen to be born with a major physical disability in order to “better serve and inspire Mankind …”. is both fatuous, and insulting to the particular individual. It denies freedom of choice, for the parent of the person with a profound disability, and the person with the disability.

The view that such a person (“child”) is “actually creating a good learning environment ... “ is far removed from the actual lifestyle of the carers and the client, particularly when the “child” is now a fully grown adult whose toilet/ feeding/ clothing needs are wholly dependant, often on an elderly parent who is restricted from full employment, thereby resulting in economic hardship, and who has also the burden of worrying who will care for the "child" after the death of the parent.

Finally, in contrast to the sentiment expressed that the person is somehow unaware of their condition, often such a severe physical disability is accompanied a cognitive ability to appreciate the injustice involved.

I suspect that the “strangest secret” is at best answered by the law of large numbers in that occasionally a person may achieve what they wish but for every such person there are countless who do not achieve what they wish – its all random.

Best wishes, and thank you again for your thoughful comments on a topic for which there is no single answer; only multiple questions (to which you have endeavoured to provide a reasoned response).

Tony

Dear Tony,

1. So, in your opinion, how does a baby got born into a particular specific family A or not any other family?

2.... Is it the Parents' choice to choose this specific unique individual to be born as their biological child? Or the Child's choice who asked to be born biologically into this particular specific family and not other family else? or is there some form of Divine hand/laws that this specific biololgical parents-child relationship arrangement happens, irrespective of both the Parents' or/and the Child's choice?...

2. Why is it that a father and mother can biologically reproduce a baby, uniquely of their same own human kind while 2 "fathers" or 2 "mothers" combination cannot? ... or for that matter, a "human being-animal" "couple "combination cannot?

3. Is it all that "Random" a life event?.... or is there some sort of a unknown/hidden unqiue code not known to Mankind presently or/and some sort of true spiritual or universal laws "pre-existing" somewhere, somehow that this has to be so?...even though Mankind may not truly posssess the neccesary human knowledge to truly comprehend this "truth" at this point in time?

4. Let us each look into our own life experiences and ask ourselves this mystery in life and try to understand the "why" for ourselves.

5. I look forward to hearing your views and learning from you further, please.

6. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Napoleon Hill said we must reach our minds with thoughts draped in absolute belief, not mere wishes or hopes.
The answer to why this concept comes in and out of fashion is very similar to the same reason the pyramid schemes come in and out of fashion.
In a perfect world and in theory this secret would work and often times can but what makes a person think thier power of thought is stronger than others power of thought?.
For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction.
If I hand you a length of steel and ten others the exact same, I tell you all that I will give a million dollars to whoever gets he steel bent fastest.
If someone else has more belief, is smarter, stronger or has luck on thier side you won`t succeed no matter what you think or how many lucky rocks you have in your pocket, problem is you will not know until after you put in all the effort......and helped make someone else very rich.

Getting Beyond me....

I'm happy with "Positive Thoughts beget Positive Results" ;)

Peter Spann also talks about Manifestation,I've listened to Bill Zheng talk about the power of the mind as well......so I'd say to those that are interested its well worth watching "The Secret" and absorbing what is useful

PS- Came across some great Free Audio here with a range of titles including James Allens classic "As a man thinketh"..great for your MP3 / MP4 or to put ontocd for your car

Last edited:
Dear Markpatric and Tony,

1. One example of "verifiable" absolute beliefs/"truth" is that all of us will ultimately have to "die" one day, irrespective of whether we are rich or poor. This include people like the late billionaire, Kerry Packer as well as the late Mother Theresa.

2 ... None of us will be able to bring the earthly $$ into the next "world-to-be" if there is indeed one wherever it is/will be.

3. Historically, it has been so, this way; it is still so now;- and will probably remain so into the future again.

4. Yet, I believe that the spirit of the late Mother Theresa and her Ministry works will continue to be made known around the world for many future generations to come and will continue to inspire them into good service long after , she has left this earthly world ( and her own body form and continues to be "alive in spirit") while for the late Kerry Packer, despite having possessed billions of $$ while he was last alive, has yet to inspire as many present living souls outside Australia.

5. So, does it truly matters to one, who can get the most $$ while on this earth?

6. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have posted links stories etc.I was wondering if anyone has bought the dvd (my internet is to slow )if so where from Wildly Wealthy????? Has anyone been to the seminars Sandy Forster from Wildly Wealthy has heldor read her book.
Thank-you in advance.

Just wanted to ad my thanks to Redwing, Monopoly and others who have posted about "The Secret". Simon and I have watched it a number of times now and have recommended it to others.

I look forward to sharing stories with fellow forumites who are attracting great stuff into their lives.

Happy investing!
Julie
Audentes fortuna juvat
Fortune favours the bold

I picked up the book from the library last week .Ask and it is given.by Esther and Jerry Hicks [The teachings of Abraham].Its mentioned in The Secret I must say it was a huge struggle to get through the first 20 pages.There were many times l could have trown it in the bin.But l persevered and l am now thankful that l did continue to read it.I have gained a lot from the book and if l ask and it is given then l would consider it a bonus.It is a book of learning many positives in ones life and to try and gain many positives from life.It can only help to improve ones life l think. If you are feeling a little lost or unsure in your life then it will help brighten your life.I think by reading the book it could help make you a better person and thats not such a bad thing.
cheers yadreamin

Thanks to all who have posted links stories etc.I was wondering if anyone has bought the dvd (my internet is to slow )if so where from Wildly Wealthy?????
Yes, I have purchased the DVD. It's definitely something I would suggest doing as I expect to rewatch it every now and then. It's such an amazing DVD. I watched it over the weekend, put some goals/ beliefs out there and they have already happened. Now it's time for the biggies :)

I've just bought a small book that will be named my "abundance book" and I will write what my intentions and goals are.

You can purchase the DVD from:

http://www.wildlywealthy.com

Agree with whats been said. We purchased the DVD and are very happy. Its something we have followed before but just as different flowers on the same tree can give different beauty and perspective, so does this DVD. Its a refreshing re-inspiration.

Tipping Point

WOW, what a reaction - this is such a "tipping point" thing.

These concepts are universal truths about success and prosperity - obviously these guys (sheesh I thought Bob Procter was dead!!!) have just managed to capture the essence of it at the right time in the right place so good on them - it's a great message.

This has nothing to do with me or my company but I had it through on an email today from a trusted source (who I must warn you is way heaps into MLM) and thought it wouldn't hurt to share. Just let them know I sent you.

Morris Goodman, the MIRACLE man from the USA who appears on the DVD “The Secret”, will be speaking live at the following events.

Sydney - Tuesday 26th September 2006

Neways – Epping Club, Rawson Street, Epping. 7:00pm – 9:30pm (No charge)

Brisbane - Wednesday - 27th September 2006

Nu-Skin – NuSkin Office, 51 Douglas St, Milton. 7:00pm – 9:15pm ($20.00 charge)

Sydney – Sunday 1st October 2006

Nikken – Next Generation, 504 Victoria Rd, Ryde. 11:00am – 1:00pm (No charge)

Adelaide - Tuesday 3rd October 2006

Neways – Grange Golf Club, White Sands Dr, Seaton. 7:00pm – 9:00pm (No Charge)

Melbourne – Thursday 5th October 2006

Location CBD – Venue and details TBA. Evening Session

Morris is an awesome speaker with a remarkable story that will blow you away.

Spread the word to your friends and associates to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.

For more information contact Jone on 02 9922 5334 or email [email protected]

I loved watching The Secret, it’s easy to watch and gets its point across.

I enjoy to have the movie on as background on the TV while typing away.

There was another movie that came out last year called “What the bleep do we know”, which made some great points however it struggled with its message and seemed to lose its way. I found “The Secret” so much better.

I also loved the way Ester Hicks gets her message across in an exact no nonsense manner, must grab some of her books.

That piece on Morris Goodman was a beauty – I’d heard or read about this Miracle Man years ago, a short but great piece on a remarkable story. For me I always love to see the “real” stuff.

Thank Peter for posting his Australian schedule.

wombat

In the book Ask and it is given it has 22 different techniques to help one achieve certain things in life.Not all "things" either a lot of it is mindset.
I would like to know if the DVD goes into much detail about this.
Reading this book puts you in a really nice place, mentally.:)
Is the DVD the same as redwings link? If it is then definatley by the book.
I got the book from the library but l am now going to buy it.
cheers yadreamin

Just a comment about the movie/book and its message:
The danger lies far more with the viewer/reader than the movie/book.

A knife in the hands of a surgeon is different than the same knife in the hands of a killer. “Get rich quick” thinking, lack of discipline etc. are all what one reader can infer and look for, where another reader instead takes the good ideas and runs with them successfully, after lots of hard work.

Thx for all the links Redwing.

2c,
JB

Just a comment about the movie/book and its message:
The danger lies far more with the viewer/reader than the movie/book.

A knife in the hands of a surgeon is different than the same knife in the hands of a killer. “Get rich quick” thinking, lack of discipline etc. are all what one reader can infer and look for, where another reader instead takes the good ideas and runs with them successfully, after lots of hard work.

Thx for all the links Redwing.

2c,
JB

According to the law of attraction, whether you believe in it or not, It is always working no matter what a person is thinking. That is why the world is the way the world is. It is totally up to the individual to recognise and make sense of this force in their own way. Not scary at all just "that's the way it is"
Cheers
Simon

It is difficult to constantly maintain a very positive attitude to everything everyday.
I quess it is a learning curve that will take some time to master.
But watching the video a couple of times a week it does help keep me on track.
Its certainly mentally healthier to try to be so positive and always looking for the positive and keep the universe turning in your circle.
Its the little signs that are suppose to start appearing that scares me as l have a 100 different ideas everyday.I cannot act on each of them:confused: l quess l will know the real sign hey?
If anyone has any sujestions on recognising the right sign let me know.:eek:
cheers yadreamin

i got my dvd copy of the video today, and looking forward to watching it again tomorrow while junior is at preschool.

i too find it difficult to have the total belief that something is going to happen ... just when i tell myself that i will be winning the $5mil lottery, name the date by which i will win it and mentally sort out how it will invest it all (and have done so probably every 2nd day for the last 6 weeks), a little voice peeps up with an "if you win it."

how does one get rid of that little voice of doubt that would influence the event actually occuring?

It is difficult to constantly maintain a very positive attitude to everything everyday.
I quess it is a learning curve that will take some time to master.
But watching the video a couple of times a week it does help keep me on track.
Its certainly mentally healthier to try to be so positive and always looking for the positive and keep the universe turning in your circle.
Its the little signs that are suppose to start appearing that scares me as l have a 100 different ideas everyday.I cannot act on each of them:confused: l quess l will know the real sign hey?
If anyone has any sujestions on recognising the right sign let me know.:eek:
cheers yadreamin

Just remember it is not the same as positive thinking, or affirmations. Positive thinking and affirmations is basically providing a layer of positive thinking over your real thinking, (positive or negative). The real thinking below always seems to push its way back up at some point, (and you push it down again).

This is different in that you alter your perceptions of life and its parts in better ways, in such a way that see things differently, rather than telling yourself that things are better.

Hoping I make sense... :D

Back