What is it with men?

Lol, I can actually cut and layer my own hair. It's easy for anyone wondering. All you need is a good pair of hairdressing scissors, a full length mirror and be able to touch your toes!

Stand with your back to the mirror, flip your head over and comb your hair until straight and chop away. It automatically cuts your hair into a perfect V and gives great layers :) I learnt it when I was an apprentice as I never liked how other people cut my hair, plus when I was still at school I couldn't afford to get other people to cut my hair all the time!

Needless to say I won't be participating in any "mere male" stories (I value my male relationships too much ;) :eek:) but I do think that Aaron's point about that "provider" instinct runs true.

I value my male relationships too, but my boyfriend and Dad are such fun to pick on!

I do agree with the provider bit too though, even in modern society.

I think for women, the 'vent' gets it all out. We don't actually need the problem solved, just for someone to 'hear' us & 'get' us :)

For the men, I know you want to 'solve' our problem vent, but don't. Just listen & nod in all the right places & throw in an, 'I know how you feel' every so often...guaranteed whoopee that night ;)

Last edited:
Awwww.... c'mon guys, we are only having a but of fun. There is plenty of fun poked at women on here too :).

So true.... :D
How about all those blonde jokes? Why do we only ever assume they're about us girls?! The nice thing about picking on blokes is that they get over it and have a laugh themselves. Women, on the other hand, can get all huffy and defensive..... different genders keep life interesting though :D:D

I think for women, the 'vent' gets it all out.

Yeah, pretty much! I mean, if I don't vent in some way, it stays there only to make a mountain out of a very entertaining (or not) molehill. It is a way at laughing at the differences we all have.

Back