What is the Secret

Hi All,

A while ago I mentioned there was a tv show coming up, about the Secret.

At a guess, I think it is going to be about successful people and wealth creation, probably brought about by thinking a certian way, and doing things a certian way, as in "the Science of Getting Rich". I think I read somewhere Bob Proctor has had some input into this program.

Anyway, I guessing it will be a program which will interest most on this forum, and they have a website with some promotional snippets and information leading up to the screening of the show. If you give them your email, they will send you updates as to when the show will air, etc etc.

Anyway, here is the link. http://www.whatisthesecret.tv/ Check it out and hopefully it will be something we enjoy.

Cheers
mono

the marketing really sucks you in doesn't it.

I think it will be along the lines of personal development/achieving personal satisfaction kinda stuff/self belief - philosophy kinda thing rather than just wealth creation.

OSS

Ol School Skata said:
the marketing really sucks you in doesn't it.

I think it will be along the lines of personal development/achieving personal satisfaction kinda stuff/self belief - philosophy kinda thing rather than just wealth creation.

OSS

I thought alot of this went hand in hand with (true) wealth creation anyway! If you don't have the correct mindset, there is little chance of you ever becoming truely wealthy (unless you start off that way).

Just my opinion on it.
(BTW, I have done the Bob Proctor course, or at least a course based on his philisophy)

:cool:

The secret is to wash you feet daily.

Smelly feet have been statistically proven to cause a failure to generate wealth.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Am looking forward to this since a mentor and acquaintance Dr John Demartini is involved in the production, and is one of the interviewees.

From all accounts its a pretty spectacular production with some very interesting philosophies and knowledge being passed on.

Those who are familiar with napoleon hill, dale carnegie, and others may have an idea of what is going on.

Stay tuned I suppose :)

What is the idea with it not being available in Australia, I thought this was made by a Aussie company???.
An Aussie can`t even buy the dvd in USD?.

I smell a rat.:rolleyes:

markpatric said:
What is the idea with it not being available in Australia, I thought this was made by a Aussie company???.
An Aussie can`t even buy the dvd in USD?.

I smell a rat.:rolleyes:
Not a rat just dirty feet!

Aceyducey said:
The secret is to wash you feet daily.

Smelly feet have been statistically proven to cause a failure to generate wealth.

Cheers,

Aceyducey
Either that or doing deals at the end of the day when your deodorant has worn off.

Wondering has anyone seen this dvd or the video of "The Secret" yet?.

I dropped back at the site and was not surprised to see that there seems to be a heck of a lot of merchandise on sale on the site.
Also links to many already well known gurus.
Whats up with this?.
They even have there own version of "pet rocks".:D

I am trying hard here to stay positive, don`t be negative, they are only trying to help others..................ok I`m gonna leave now before I say something I regret.:rolleyes: :D

You can now buy as Pay Per View over the web for $4.95 USD ! - If you have an IP address they can't identify as Aust or NZ, I daresay you could get to watch it. Given the originator was a previous 'senior segment producer' on The Don Lane Show, I daresay you're in for a treat (choke)

For just another $50USD - you can buy "The Secret Lamp" - .. 8 inches long, 5 inches high and 2 ½ inches wide.

That's the first time I have seen those dimensions advertised when it wasn't in one of 'those' emails ! I reckon The Secret will definitely be making someone rich, but perhaps not the people who watch it :p ?

Intriguing though - I'll wait till it's a weekly at VideoEzy :)

PS it says on the site the idea is based on her reading of the book "The Science of Getting Rich" - which you have to sign up to get hold of. If you wanna save telling them who you are, some spruiking about the book is here :
http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net/ and

The 'limited time' free download URL they sent me is
http://scienceofgettingrich.net/book-clear11m2405.html

Yes, its interesting. This show was set to be aired on Channel 9, and they were even advertising it as a coming soon special, then all of a sudden, that seems to have gone out the door, and its all for sale via dvd.

Seems they suddenly decided they can make more money out of it.

So while Im half tempted to buy it for $19 on dvd, I think I will just wait till its on tv.

Cheers
mono

Monoply, more than likely the tV networks ultimately saw it for what it is and didn`t want a part of it.

I find it incredible that after all the grandstanding we are left with pet rocks, magic lamps and a blatant "a la Kiyosaki" exercise in marketing.:(

i want the dragon's back - but i guess the market share of viewers was to small as one had to be actually interested in venture capitalism, new business and making money ... so many would rather watch the batchelor or the biggest loser than something that might benefit them.

I agree lizzie. They have to cater to the masses because thats the bread & butter market they make their money from.

Back