What is wedding food?

Mine is going to be all vegetarian. I'm anticipating quite a few complaints from the guests, but it's our wedding, not theirs, so our call.

Have you been to weddings or parties or other functions when your vegetarian needs have not been catered for? Perhaps you have? I wouldn't have any idea as I don't think I know any vegetarians? However if I was one of your guests who has looked after your vegetarianism in the past say in their own home, at parties, functions or even their own wedding, I wouldn't be real happy.

Good luck with it anyway.

See ya's.

Agree. My Indian worker's wives cook me some amazing lunches that you would never complain about and they are always vegetarian.

Cute and tasty little desserts too!

pinkboy

I love the little desserts. Someone at work brings them in occasionally.

I'm really not into anything vegetarian though. Needs to contain fish/meat/poultry to be considered a complete meal.

Have you been to weddings or parties or other functions when your vegetarian needs have not been catered for? Perhaps you have? I wouldn't have any idea as I don't think I know any vegetarians? However if I was one of your guests who has looked after your vegetarianism in the past say in their own home, at parties, functions or even their own wedding, I wouldn't be real happy.

Good luck with it anyway.

So I like potatoes. If some person made vegetarian food for their wedding that didn't include potatoes because they don't like potatoes, should I get upset?
We can both still eat it, we both enjoy it, even if I'm not getting potatoes.

If someone's gluten free, I'll obviously have a gluten free option too.

It might be something different if someone only eats meat, but since I've never met anyone like that, I don't think that should be an issue for our wedding.

You've got to cater for everyone, but that doesn't mean making everyone's favourite meal.

I'm really not into anything vegetarian though.

8e5f076ee7fb921873d50858ce7d7d8055c1b7d4821a549c44f151031d462d4d.jpg

Best wedding food I had was a huge Indian wedding, went for 14 hours, two main meals. Had to wear a handkerchief on my head the whole time though (Sikh).
Also been to a couple that were just in restaurants, order what you want.

Back