what's Sydney's equivalent of Brighton Vic?

Don't forget those fearless gigantic mutant rats on the pier that even stand you down and attack you ;) They are the size of a small cat! They stand you down, arch their back and growl from only 2 feet away, most people just drop their lunch/bait and run like hell!

Yes too right,

When many a fearful take heed, pie man and his sultry man chums rejoice in their pleasure in basking and frolicking gayly along brightons-sea-shore, no mind of theirs disturbed by vermin so terrible and unspeakable .

Yeah nice, well as Jamesp mentioned above plenty of squid and fish guts along the foreshore For you and your boyfriends to roll around in on those balmy sunny evenings

Yeah I sound gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) however the "blokes" I was referring to are boring middle aged bike riders.
Back on op post, I think anywhere near the harbour/ocean with land price starting at 2.2k per sqm start price way up to 10k in a street like moule av - so a broad range

Yeah I sound gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) however the "blokes" I was referring to are boring middle aged bike riders.
Back on op post, I think anywhere near the harbour/ocean with land price starting at 2.2k per sqm start price way up to 10k in a street like moule av - so a broad range

I had a meeting with a resident of Moule av once.

She arrived chauffeur driven in a classic black bently by her full time driver, he was wearing hat and gloves, she was accompanied by a personal assistant who pulled back chair dusted it off with a white cloth before the lady sat down.

It was a complete time warp from 1955.

She was a recent widower and was abit taken back when I asked to marry her!

Last edited:
Back