What's your vice?

So, we all have to have a vice to get us through the week.

What are yours? I spend to much on cars and modifying them. But that is just a minor thing that I enjoy. Same with holidays. And not a frequent thing.

My frequent ndulgence is good single malt scotch. Mainly Islay, so peaty and briney.
:confused:
What are yours?

Mine is making wooden toys for kids.

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 73
not money sucking, as I always dig out a great bargin ... a couple of glasses of bottled wine a night.

That's about as bad as it gets.

Roller Skating. Huge money when the kids were home and all four of us competed. Now just Hubby. Getting a small amount of it back now as we're doing some coaching and I'm selling some equipment.

So, we all have to have a vice to get us through the week.

What are yours? I spend to much on cars and modifying them. But that is just a minor thing that I enjoy. Same with holidays. And not a frequent thing.

My frequent ndulgence is good single malt scotch. Mainly Islay, so peaty and briney.
:confused:
What are yours?
Model trains and gold prospecting in nth nsw ,don't smoke but duty free 12 year old burbon works for me..

The wife and mine's are BMWs. Bought one once and now won't buy anything else.

My personal vice is wargaming (little cardboard pieces on boads with hexagons over a map). Cost a bit to buy, I hardly play them ATM, but will get back into it one day. Have an attic at home, all dust proofed and it is out of the way for me to set-up my stuff out of harms way from cats, kids and kin.

Mine - nice red wine and good cheese
Hubbys - above, plus expensive races (MTB, adventure race etc), and bikes (road and mountain bike).

Back