Your next O/S trip - where will you go?

Has anyone done Nepal? I have a honeymoon coming up soon enough and I like the idea of hiking to base camp Everest.... followed by some relax time on some island somewhere (done Fiji and SE asia... was thinking Maldives... don't tell the future wife there is surf lol) ...... Any tips?

No - but it is on my list. Im hoping to get there later this year.
Update me if you make it.

Hiking to base camp isn't on my list though - Im looking at a 12day rafting trip down the river. :)

I feel a bit like a fat boy in a chocolate factory. Im currently enjoying the smells and sights of indonesia - talking about where Ill go next :eek:

Blacky

Off to Hong Kong July 2nd for 25th wedding anniversary for a week then London Birmingham (Cadbury's world) Liverpool Scarborough Liverpool Wales Liverpool again (family there) London Paris London again to see the sights then finish off with another week in Hong Kong for hubby's 50th. Looking forward to it and seeing my family and mates back home. Fly back to Brisbane mid August.

Love Penang food is fantastic. My sister and brother in law from UK joined us there last year and she still raves on the food. We have been several times one of my favourite places in Asia.

Next OS trip

We had a wonderful holiday end of last year to South Africa - went wine tasting throughout the Western Cape (stunning and safe) and cruised to Namibia (fascinating where desert meets sea) - our plan for this Dec to Jan is to visit Thailand (Bangkok) for one week and one week at Soh Samet :cool:

Ohhhhh...painful reading this whole thread! I so want to go somewhere this year but spent all my money on IPs.... But since I am already in Tassie, maybe going to the mainland will count as overseas :rolleyes:

Back