101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

Sometimes it annoys me when people ask questions that will only add to their analysis paralysis. They ask too many open questions and end up getting hundreds of legit responses, and don't know what to do with the information.
Alex

Sometimes it annoys me when people ask questions that will only add to their analysis paralysis. They ask too many open questions and end up getting hundreds of legit responses, and don't know what to do with the information.
Alex

What number was that?:D

17. Ask 'Where should I buy' when there's a whole forum with ideas.

18. Have the opinion that property is going to crash...(which is OK, everyone's entitled to their opinion)...and then proceed to post your opinion as a reply to just about every thread that people talk about, thus hijacking all the threads and irritating everyone who wants to post on the original topic!
eg.
Post 1: Should I paint my loungeroom blue or green?
Post 2: It doesnt matter, since properties are going to go down 80% next year!!! Whatever colour you paint it wont matter when you're out on the footpath fighting with other investors for a warm cardboard box. Any money you spend on paint will be wasted, because it'll take another 50 years before your property is worth what you paid for it. Can't you fools see the signs?

19. Ask horribly complicated tax questions, when they should clearly be using an accountant.
eg. My trust wants to distribute money into another trust which my mother is the appointer of, but she's worried it'll push her over the edge for her pension so she wants to set up a charity and put her house into it but have an arrangement where the charity will pay rent into another trust and the revenue distributed to her dog which pays her a donation for living expenses, but she wants to know what the CGT implcations will be on her children when she dies. Any ideas?

Last edited:
HAHA!!....I've been wondering what the answer to that is?

eg. My trust wants to distribute money into another trust which my mother is the appointer of, but she's worried it'll push her over the edge for her pension so she wants to set up a charity and put her house into it but have an arrangement where the charity will pay rent into another trust and the revenue distributed to her dog which pays her a donation for living expenses, but she wants to know what the CGT implcations will be on her children when she dies. Any ideas?

Paragraphless posts!

Long reams where the author has hit enter only once and the para starts on the line below. All text looks like one big block.

People, hitting enter TWICE makes readable paragraphs.

Hi,

I have a tenant who has not paid their rent for a month, what should I do?

20. people who hi-jack a thread.

Last edited:
Paragraphless posts!

Long reams where the author has hit enter only once and the para starts on the line below. All text looks like one big block.

People, hitting enter TWICE makes readable paragraphs.

HAve to agree there - they may have a lot of really good things to say but I just dont have the time to read and decipher it!

21 Lack of punctuation.

22 Incorrect use of there, their & they're. These three are really soooooo easy. I cannot understand why so many seem to have difficulty with them.

23 High income individuals who complain that they can't save enough for a deposit. Come on, if my 18yo daughter can save a deposit on part-time minimum wage earnings, then anyone can.

Do you know what would be really nice:

To do all this in color...lots and lots and lots of gorgeous color.:)

I wonder if the smiley face will change color too?

No it doesn't.

Back