101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

Isn't this an interesting picture!

Attachments

• natgeo5m.jpg
    natgeo5m.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 275
29 Landlords who give in to every little request from a demanding tenant. When they rent a property people, they rent it AS IS. You are required to maintain the place, NOT upgrade it because the tenant wants more for their money.

30 People who ask "Where should I invest?" Crikey, do a little research yourself. I don't mind teaching someone to fish, but I won't do the fishing for them.

Ok, I’ll have a go (4,20)

This post is most probably a whole load of dribble (12)

I am an Aussie, living in England.

I’ve just come over from GHPC (9) & I just made $500 000 share trading (7), so I now need to know what to do with it (16). I mean, where should I buy? (17) Can anyone please tell me where all the cashflow + properties are? I am really desperate for advice (31) Please, please please tell me where should I invest. (30)

I am really confused at the moment. It needs to be a cf+ IP because obviously property is going to crash (18,10). Or alternately I could leave my share money where it is, but I only earn $200k pa & can’t save for the deposit. (23)

You people here on summersoft (3) are usually so helpful, but I did meet someone from here recently & he was a right opinionated jackass who wouldn’t know a good investment if it jumped up & bit him on the bum. (6,20) I hope he was in the minority.

I do have another IP in New Zealand but I am so annoyed with the tenants cause I always seem to have to do things for them last week I had to fix the fence where there dog dug a whole now there wanting airconditioning for cristmas. (29,19,21,22,)

I was also wondering if someone can help with a small problem I have. My trust wants to distribute money into another trust which my mother is the appointer of, but she's worried it'll push her over the edge for her pension so she wants to set up a charity and put her house into it but have an arrangement where the charity will pay rent into another trust and the revenue distributed to her dog which pays her a donation for living expenses, but she wants to know what the CGT implcations will be on her children when she dies. Any ideas?I (19, 23)

I know, at the end of the day, that I will do well, because I know what the “secret” is.

U R rely gr8. (26)

If you guys want to know more about how to make a lot of money on the share market really fast like I did, send me a PM.(14) I will definitely get back to you with details. (2)

post comment like:-

"I would really like to buy an investment property but will never go into debt to do it"

"You are just greedy taking advantage of tenants and forcing house prices up by buying more than one house".

"You are lazy. You don't want to work to earn an income from activity that benefits society but are happy to earn a passive income from rents and appreciating property prices"

"Shares always outperform property".

"Aren't you worried having so little superannuation"

"I would never purchase in that suburb (the one you have just purchased in)"

"I would never buy that type of proerty (the type of property you have just purchased)"

or something like this in a recent email from a friend

"...Its like, can't have a house (in Sydney's eastern suburbs)...can't buy the $10,000 handbags advertised in every magazine I ever go near...Its so annoying"

Ajax

P.S. The first post had a link to 101 Ways To Annoy People

with number 1 being

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

Reminds me of another one....when approaching nuns in their garb or barristers in their court attire (ideally in a crowded Supreme Court lift) always say loudly "Any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine"

I agree (17)

Sig below (1)

"I would really like to buy an investment property but will never go into debt to do it"

"You are just greedy taking advantage of tenants and forcing house prices up by buying more than one house".

"You are lazy. You don't want to work to earn an income from activity that benefits society but are happy to earn a passive income from rents and appreciating property prices"

"I would never buy that type of proerty (the type of property you have just purchased)"

"...Its like, can't have a house (in Sydney's eastern suburbs)...can't buy the $10,000 handbags advertised in every magazine I ever go near...Its so annoying"

Ajax

with number 1 being

Reminds me of another one....when approaching nuns in their garb or barristers in their court attire (ideally in a crowded Supreme Court lift) always say loudly "Any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine"

i agree

Can any1 help please I have 3 probs am desper8 for advise and I need an answer now bcoz I am too laze to do this for myself my first prob is that my parents have sold there house and I earn a $1 mill a year but cant afford 2 giv them my $ so they don’t hav enuf for there dep so what do they do my third prob is I saw another post but didn’t read it so plse write again and don’t just look like I do but not help
Its ok I will pm you 2moro and if you are pushka don’t bother 2 reply coz I think u sux and did not make 1mill trading last week like I did coz you don’t use MAD system but now I think buying a house is stupid and not going to make money and I am from GHPC so no better than you. and I think that we r 2 polite and shd stir more people up hear. But if you want a loan pm me and I will help u coz I can give u money but wot else shd I do with it?
I do with it? But I wld never buy in sunshine coast like u did – I liv in hk but I no wot is happening hear – I hav thort about this for 20 years but wld like some other advise advice

pushka

??????

Ah but you forgot the duplicate posting skater......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax

Ajax

with number 1 being

i agree

Can any1 help please I have 3 probs am desper8 for advise and I need an answer now bcoz I am too laze to do this for myself my first prob is that my parents have sold there house and I earn a $1 mill a year but cant afford 2 giv them my $ so they don’t hav enuf for there dep so what do they do my third prob is I saw another post but didn’t read it so plse write again and don’t just look like I do but not help
Its ok I will pm you 2moro and if you are pushka don’t bother 2 reply coz I think u sux and did not make 1mill trading last week like I did coz you don’t use MAD system but now I think buying a house is stupid and not going to make money and I am from GHPC so no better than you. and I think that we r 2 polite and shd stir more people up hear. But if you want a loan pm me and I will help u coz I can give u money but wot else shd I do with it?
I do with it? But I wld never buy in sunshine coast like u did – I liv in hk but I no wot is happening hear – I hav thort about this for 20 years but wld like some other advise advice

pushka

??????

Ok, I’ll have a go (4,20)

This post is most probably a whole load of dribble (12)

I am an Aussie, living in England.

I’ve just come over from GHPC (9) & I just made $500 000 share trading (7), so I now need to know what to do with it (16). I mean, where should I buy? (17) Can anyone please tell me where all the cashflow + properties are? I am really desperate for advice (31) Please, please please tell me where should I invest. (30)

I am really confused at the moment. It needs to be a cf+ IP because obviously property is going to crash (18,10). Or alternately I could leave my share money where it is, but I only earn $200k pa & can’t save for the deposit. (23)

You people here on summersoft (3) are usually so helpful, but I did meet someone from here recently & he was a right opinionated jackass who wouldn’t know a good investment if it jumped up & bit him on the bum. (6,20) I hope he was in the minority.

I do have another IP in New Zealand but I am so annoyed with the tenants cause I always seem to have to do things for them last week I had to fix the fence where there dog dug a whole now there wanting airconditioning for cristmas. (29,19,21,22,)

I was also wondering if someone can help with a small problem I have. My trust wants to distribute money into another trust which my mother is the appointer of, but she's worried it'll push her over the edge for her pension so she wants to set up a charity and put her house into it but have an arrangement where the charity will pay rent into another trust and the revenue distributed to her dog which pays her a donation for living expenses, but she wants to know what the CGT implcations will be on her children when she dies. Any ideas?I (19, 23)

I know, at the end of the day, that I will do well, because I know what the “secret” is.

U R rely gr8. (26)

If you guys want to know more about how to make a lot of money on the share market really fast like I did, send me a PM.(14) I will definitely get back to you with details. (2)

Originally Posted by Ajax
post comment like:-

Ajax

with number 1 being

I agree (17)

Sig below (1)

Back